TOYOTA HILUX for sale

Mike and Nicole

HI ALL.

SAD, BUT I HAVE TO PART WITH MY VAN. SHE A BEAUT 2004 RAIDER 2.7i, 4X2. R130,000neg. WANTED TO TAKE HER WITH, BUT WHAT A MISSION THAT IS.......

IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE, LET THEM KNOW....

Cheers

Mike.

lishanic@gmail.com

HI ALL.

SAD, BUT I HAVE TO PART WITH MY VAN. SHE A BEAUT 2004 RAIDER 2.7i, 4X2. R130,000neg. WANTED TO TAKE HER WITH, BUT WHAT A MISSION THAT IS.......

IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE, LET THEM KNOW....

Cheers

Mike.

lishanic@gmail.com

Hi Mike, i know the feeling....

Advertise your bakkie on Gumtree with photo. Sold my bakkie on 1st advert. Just post same advert every 3rd day so that your advert stay as close as possible to the first page. Otherwise you must pay for a top ad. Just keep on posting the same advert. Sold all my stuff this way....just suffering with the sale of the house :rolleyes:

I was just getting excited because this is exactly the type of vehicle I want to get once I land over there. Then I saw the "GP" numberplate.

Hi Mike, i know the feeling....

Advertise your bakkie on Gumtree with photo. Sold my bakkie on 1st advert. Just post same advert every 3rd day so that your advert stay as close as possible to the first page. Otherwise you must pay for a top ad. Just keep on posting the same advert. Sold all my stuff this way....just suffering with the sale of the house :blush:

Hi Guys.

Thanks for the advice. Just placed my ad on Gumtree now, we'll see if we get any hits. Also battling to sell our house, so we've resorted to renting it out for the time being. Leave for Sydney on the first of Jan'. Where are you guys off to ?.

Regards.

Mike.

I was just getting excited because this is exactly the type of vehicle I want to get once I land over there. Then I saw the "GP" numberplate.

Sorry to do that to you mate...... I would have liked to take it with, but that's so much of a mission, it's not worth the hassle. Where exactly are you going to live over there ?. We're off to Sydney. Land there on the 2nd Jan'.

Cheers.

Mike.