Daybed with mattress for sale

Mara

I have a daybed, which has rarely been used, that I need to dispose of. It is single bed in size and if you are interested, I also have all the pillows that were used to line the back with. I took a photo before the bed was dismantled, I do however, have a white one you can view, which is exactly the same as the black one that I have for sale. PM me if you are interested. The asking price is $200 for bed, mattress and pillows.

Just thought I would bump this message into view again!

It is a gorgeous bed. Wish I could take it, but hubby says we don't have space :ilikeit: STill trying to figure out where I can move things to make it fit :holy:

Thanks for the compliment Polly, yes it does look good, especially when it has all it's backrest pillows on it. I left them off for the picture so that people could get a better idea of what it looks like.

• 6 months later...

Just thought I would bump this message back into existance, I still have the bed, and it is now in my way! So if anyone out there is interested?

I would LOVE to purchase it Mara...if its still available when i get to melbourne ill take it off your hands!

Its ideal for Nika to sleep on while we wait for our container!

We are still hoping to arrive mid-July...ill keep you postedd.

Hi Elleneo

Let me know when you are arriving, if it is still available, no problem, once you have come out and looked at it, we will be happy to deliver it for you as we have two utes!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mara,

Is the bed still available ?

Hi Langes

Yes it is, if you wish to come and have a look at it, you are welcome.