which removal company to use

Fareda

Hi everyone,

I will be leaving in January 2009 for Perth. Will be using a 20ft container, problem is which removal company. quotes received from Crown, Bayley,Magna,Kings and Elliot. Please advise which is the most reliable.

Bayley's packed us up ... almost a month ago (wow, can't believe that!). The pricing all around - we got quotes from Crown & Elliot too, was similar so we based the decision on our gut feel - dealing with the admin to set up the appointment through to the Sales people who came through. The actual packing team were great too - Israel, the supervisor, was a pleasure. I thought they were fabulous and so far, very happy with their service all round. I will do a follow up in the new year once we have unpacked on that side, but for now, they get my thumbs up.

We used Crown and have been very impressed till now. We received our air freight today, no customs problems. Container arriving in Perth on 2nd December.

Denise

We used Elliots (Cape Town) and they were excellent . Nothing missing, broken and the furniture arrived on time!