Hillsong Christmas spectacular

sonnetjie

Hillsong Christmas spectacular http://hillsong.com/spectacular/

Thought I would mention for those who are looking for a fun family afternoon & evening with the kids, they possibly would be interested in the Christmas Spectacular.

Where & When :

•Baulkham Hills campus 1-5 Solent Circuit Baulkham Hills NSW 2153

•20th & 21st December

•Saturday 4pm & 7pm

•Sunday 1pm, 4pm & 7pm

•City Campus 188 Young Street Waterloo NSW 2017

•13th & 14th December

•Saturday 5pm & 7:30pm

•Sunday 2:30pm,5pm & 7;30pm

Tickets are only $5, which reserve your seat, and then the $5 is fully refundable when you attend. Please book a seat if you planning on attending to ensure you will have a seat available.You can book online. For more info please call 02 8853 5355

Edited by sonnetjie

Make sure that you come to the IGA Carols by Candlelight at the Supreme Court Gardens in Perth on 21st December. We went last year with our picnic basket, blankets and camper chairs and had a GREAT time. More info ...

Hillsong Christmas spectacular http://hillsong.com/spectacular/

Thought I would mention for those who are looking for a fun family afternoon & evening with the kids, they possibly would be interested in the Christmas Spectacular.

Where & When :

•Baulkham Hills campus 1-5 Solent Circuit Baulkham Hills NSW 2153

•20th & 21st December

•Saturday 4pm & 7pm

•Sunday 1pm, 4pm & 7pm

•City Campus 188 Young Street Waterloo NSW 2017

•13th & 14th December

•Saturday 5pm & 7:30pm

•Sunday 2:30pm,5pm & 7;30pm

Tickets are only $5, which reserve your seat, and then the $5 is fully refundable when you attend. Please book a seat if you planning on attending to ensure you will have a seat available.You can book online. For more info please call 02 8853 5355

Thanks for the info! We arrived in Sydney on 30 November and I was so sad that I missed out on the Radio Pulpit Christmas carols in Gauteng. Would love to go!!! I am booking our seats!

Can anyone tell me where would be nice to go on Christmas Day - we have only been in the country for just 3 months haven't made any friends at the moment having just moved to the West. Obviously no family around this year just the four of us - can anyone suggest something for Christmas Day jsut to make it easier.

Yogibear are you asking for a suggestion for a Church to attend on Christmas day or a beach or restaurant ? Bigola beach and Whale beach are great for a picnic . On Christmas day the Beach is usually packed. You could go for a picnic to Elkington Park in Balmain, Birchgrove Park in Balmain or try some of the following beaches: Belmoral Beach, Berowra Waters, Shelly beach, Clareville Beach Pittwater, Palm Beach, Newport, Collins Beach in Manly, Hawesbury River rent a boathouse http://www.hawkesburyhouseboats.com.au/ for a couple of days it could be a great Christmas, Many Beach. OR you could possibly have a picnic in Botanical gardens, North Harbour Reserve Balgowlah, Wahroonga Park, Rocky Point Island, Echo Point Park Roseville Chase etc

For those of you that have booked tickets for the Christmas spectacular Please note that there will a be Christmas festival before the show starts. Please come early The festival starts from 11am on Sunday 21st December @ 11am-4:30pm 1-5 Solent Cct, Baulkham Hills.

Christmas Community Festival http://www2.hillsong.com/church/default.asp?pid=2574

Sunday 21st December @ 11am-4:30pm

1-5 Solent Cct, Baulkham Hills.

We would love for you to join with us, along with the whole community, for a great day out for everybody, with loads of fun...

• Market stalls & Christmas Gifts

• FREE Rides

• Santa

• DJ & Live Bands

• Food & Face Painting

...and so much more!

For those that are attending the Christmas Spectacular in the city on Sunday Sunday 14th December @ 12:30pm - 7:30pm 188 Young Street, Waterloo.

Please note the Christmas Street party starts at 12;30pm

Christmas Street Party

Sunday 14th December @ 12:30pm - 7:30pm

188 Young Street, Waterloo

We would love for you to join with us, along with the whole community, for a great day out for everybody, with loads of fun...

• FREE rides

• Great Food

• Live Band

...and even a visit from Santa!

Edited by sonnetjie

• 3 weeks later...

hi sonnejie,

i see you are connected to hillsongs, could we make contact as my daughter is arriving in Jan to study at hills campus,

it would be great if she could connect with someone from SA.

Thanks a mill