hello

MANDIBRENT

Hi All, I must just say I am thrilled that I am eventually able o communicate on the forum. I have been reading the very interesting topics for about 3 months now and must admit everyones input has proved very useful and made the process so much less daunting. We are in the process of applying for our 457. My father has a business in Noosa, Sunshine Coast and is sponsoring my husband to come and work for him. It has been quite a process as my Dad first has to get approved as a sponsor which can take a few weeks and then we will be sending off our visa application next week. We have a fantastic immigration agent (actually an immigration attorney) working on the application for us, as it is a bit more complicated because my husband is not qualified in his field but has many many years experience, so the success of the application will be based on work history and solid references detailing his experience. We are soooo excited and will be very disappointed if the whole thing falls through, so please all say a prayer for us. Cheers for now

HI MANDI BRENT

Lucky me WELCOME WELCOME

:thumbdown::rolleyes: . You will find lots of support and encouragement here.

Karina

HI MANDI BRENT

Lucky me WELCOME WELCOME

:thumbdown::rolleyes: . You will find lots of support and encouragement here.

Karina

Hey Karina, thanks for the reply - feels good to know we are not alone with our nerves all frazzled and frayed. We really want and need this change - will be very sad to leave all our family behind, but this is what we want for our kids (12 and 5 years). Chat soon. Mandy

Hi Mandibrent...

Welcome to the best Roller Coaster Ride in the world..... It is quite a journey and the people on this forum are great and will pick you up when you are down :whome: and really make you laugh sometimes...

It is so nice to have all these people with one common goal supporting eachother....

Viva SAAUSTRALIA.... :whome::whome::lol:

Thanks for all the good wishes Guys and Gals. Will keep you all informed of any progress as and when it happens.