MANDURAH

StoneRose

Thanks for the pics Jordy, Mandurah looks great!!

Thanks Jordy, Nice pics!

If you ever go to the local beaches, please won't you take some photos and post them? Or email them to me or something? I'd love to see what the beaches and neighbourhoods looks like.

The parade and firework display looks great :lol:

If you ever go to the local beaches, please won't you take some photos and post them? I'd love to see what the beaches and neighbourhoods looks like.

These three beaches are Doddis beach, Halls Head Beach and Silversands Beach.

A great site for images of Mandurah is Images of Mandurah and Mandurah Pictures and video

Edited by Jordy

• 4 months later...

All the Mandurah people,

We are heading for Mandurah and would like to know what the situation and availability of jobs are at the moment.

Any more info about Mandurah will be appreciated.

Jordy, where are your latest pics? Looking forward to it...ha..ha!!

Euneze

Bananagirl, waar is jy? Het jy veilig geland daar in Mandurah? Sy hou nou seker skool en het nie meer tyd vir klets nie.

Jordy is also very busy. He is taking pictures for the forum, I think!

• 13 years later...

Hi everyone, 

We are currently living in Cambodia, and are looking to move to Mandurah. Do you know of any schools who assist teacher with visa sponsorship? I am a high school art teacher. I can also teach drama, digital design, yearbook, and English. Next school year I will also be teaching math. What is it like teaching in the public schools system? What are the students like?

Any teachers who have purchases a home in Aus, is it even a possibility? What is the Aus culture like? What are some of the things that Aussie value?

Right now, our biggest concerns are visas, and then will our kids receive quality education, with opportunities for there future. We know that the opportunities for our kids in SA are very slim.

Any response will be greatly appreciated.

Thakns