Hairdressers needed....

Sharon

My friend's Mom (ex South African) works at a salon in Perth which is looking for hairdressers. Please PM me your email address and I will give it to her or I can give you her details. She is in the country at the moment and is advertising in Durban newspapers aswell. There is a shortage of hairdressers there.

Cheers

Sharon

Edited by Sharon

Hi Sharon

Is she willing to sponsor. I know a very good hairdresser that has applied for pr and all her paperwork is done, she is just waiting. If she can be sponsored with a 457 she can be here in a matter of a few weeks. Please send me a pm with your details then I can forward you her CV

Regards

petro

Hi Petro

I have PM'd you her details. For anyone else, the salon is called AOKI is in Como - about 10 mins from the CBD (just South of the river).

Cheers

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

My daughter is a qualified hairdresser and is now working for Design Group and is one of their top Colour Technicians, please also pm me her details, because I would just jump for joy if I could get here.

Cheers

Kathy

I made a mistake yesterday saying that she owned the salon - I've edited my post. She works there and has been given the job of finding hairdressers for the salon. She is on her way to the Seycelles today and will return to Perth in two weeks. You can however contact the owner in the meantime. I'll PM you her details.

I made a mistake yesterday saying that she owned the salon - I've edited my post. She works there and has been given the job of finding hairdressers for the salon. She is on her way to the Seycelles today and will return to Perth in two weeks. You can however contact the owner in the meantime. I'll PM you her details.

hi there,we are waiting for PR and once in Perth i would like to get a job.I am a hairdresser with loads of experience,the only thing keeping us back is the visa...which might be comming by march 09.my email is; mircri22@gmail.com Thanks for thinking of others.

Pleasure. I have subsequently got the full picture. The salon is owner by the daughter of the lady I met (my friend's Mom in law). She came to Dbn to see family and was charged with the job of finding people to work in the salon as there is such a shortage in Perth. She is a really great person who's full of fun. If the daughter is anything like the Mom, she'll be a blast to work for. I'll pm you her email address.

Cheers

Sharon

Thank you Sharon,

I did get the details and i will contact her soon.Will find out whats on offer as i know hairdressers are in huge demand!

Lucky to be picky,hey!?And hopefully i'll meet some of YOU wonderful people heading for Perth!I already have a few SA clients that side waiting for me. :whome:

Ciers for now