4 Bedroom House for rent in Tapping - Jan09

PhillipJ

I will accept a position at our company in Calgary (Canada) for 2 years. We'll rent out our house whilst in Canada. Professionals City North will be the appointed Property Manager for the property.

The house is spacious (4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Theatre Room, Study, Family, Recreation, Meals & includes full Air Conditioning). Total Area = 274m2 (includes double garage and alfresco). The house is just over one year old and is situated in Tapping - Ashton Heights (5 mins from Joondalup and Mitchell Freeway). It is also close to schools (Tapping and Carramar) and parks. We will include Lawn Mowing and Lawn Maintenance services. The Property is further fully landscaped with reticulation.

Available from the 8th of January 09 with a lease period of 1 or 2 years.

Conditions: Non-smoking and no pets.

If anyone knows a good South African family who might be interested, they can contact me on the forum (Post Message). The Property Manager will start to advertise for tenants, in due course.

PhilJac

Hi Philjac

I wish we could make use of your offer, but unfortunately we may not stay in Perth.

Best of luck

Euneze

Hi Philjac,

I know someone who may be interested - what rental are you asking?

Thanks!!

Hi Philjac,

I know someone who may be interested - what rental are you asking?

Thanks!!

Hi Freetobe

Thank you very much for your reply. Deeply appreciated!

I already had two other Message Posts from the forum and will give them first option.

Will let you know if the house is still available afterwards.

Although I'm new to the forum, I am very impressed with the range of topics and the fantastic SA community spirit in SA and AUS.

:thumbdown:

PhillipJ (changed from Philjac)