North coast NSW

Goldie

Just taking a long shot here, as I know there aren't any others (that I know of) on the forum in the Coffs Harbour area of NSW. I have found a group of ex SA's and they are organising a get together on 7 Dec here in Coffs. If anyone knows of anyone in the area or even in the Grafton, Woolgooga, Sapphire beach, Emerald beach areas around Coffs, please PM me for details. There is already a group of about 10 families, so the more the merrier. Is a breakfast get together where the kids can swim and run wild.

Candice

• 2 months later...
Just taking a long shot here, as I know there aren't any others (that I know of) on the forum in the Coffs Harbour area of NSW. I have found a group of ex SA's and they are organising a get together on 7 Dec here in Coffs. If anyone knows of anyone in the area or even in the Grafton, Woolgooga, Sapphire beach, Emerald beach areas around Coffs, please PM me for details. There is already a group of about 10 families, so the more the merrier. Is a breakfast get together where the kids can swim and run wild.

Candice

Hi Candice

Happened to browse onto this post over the weekend. We have been in Grafton since October this year and in Oz since Feb. 2007. Moved here from Victoria and have met a couple of South Africans in and around Grafton but none from Coffs.

I am 34, my husband 32 and we have 2 daughters aged 2 years and 5 months respectively.

Would love to make contact, have sent you a message earlier but there was no sent messages in my file, so, not sure if it actually got sent or what happened there.

Hope to hear from you soon

Candice

Hi Candice

Came upon your post on the weekend. Me, husband and 2 small kids moved to Grafton area in October, have been in Oz since Feb 2007.

Would love to make contact, have send you a message and thought I posted here but having some trouble.

Hope to hear from u soon