Payroll expertise required 2x

moegeploeg

The company I work for have the following 2 positions available. I am not a recruiter, neither do I work in the HR department. Only PM me if you qualify for the any of the 2 positions. I will forward your CV/Resume to the HR department.

1. Sydney

Title : Payroll Administrator

Qualifications Required : (Experience, Skills, Academic): To be successful for this role you will be able to demonstrate attention to detail and sound customer service skills. 1- 3 years strong Payroll experience is essential.

Responsibilities:

To ensure the success of the total payroll process for any client as allocated in accordance with the relevant client agreements and the standard processes and procedures including:

- The accurate and timely production of the payroll and EFT's, from appropriate and approved documentation.

- Maintenance of accurate and up to date pay details in respect of each employee, with only approved alterations made to these details.

- The timely preparation of long service leave, redundancies/terminations and other payroll related payments and returns, referred from the client coordinator.

- All pay records, in respect of pay corrections, are properly updated.

- Processing of leave payments.

- Processing amendments to master-file data

- The creation of new employee details.

- The completion of month end processing

- The completion of year end processing

- The interpretation of award and legislative information

What's in it for you?

- Career progression?

- Work for a Global prestigious company!

- Reward and recognition

- Work/life balance!

- Fun environment and also be challenged at the same time!

Education: High School

Job Category: Customer/Client Service

Area of Interest: Client Support/Data Processing & System Services

2. Melbourne

Title: Production Support Team Leader

Employment Status: Full Time - Permanent

Job Responsibilities:

(Description) We take pride in delivering World Class Service to our 7,500 clients across Australia and New Zealand. We are committed to providing opportunities for personal growth and development that encourage associates to excel and make a real difference throughout their career. We sets high expectations and is committed to rewarding individuals and teams for their accomplishments while providing an environment that balances work and personal life. Currently we have an opportunity for a Production Support Team leader in our Melbourne Office. This is a team leadership role. The role involves ensuring the team provides Production, maintenance and support services of a high standard. The position requires a person to be involved in project management, analysis and support activities.

Qualifications Required (Experience, Skills, Academic):

To be successful in this role strong Team leadership/Managerial skills is essential along with the ability to work in a team environment. A willingness to learn new concepts and openness to work flexible hours when required is imperative. You will possess excellent technical skills including SQL (MySQL and Oracle), PTC, Web Applications, CIS, MS Office etc. In return we will offer you a challenging and rewarding opportunity within a friendly and supportive work environment.

Education: Some College

Job Category: Technology

Area of Interest: Operations

Please only send me a PM if you qualify!, I will reply with my email details only if you qualify :hug: