Bad news - please pray!!

Legalbuff

Hi Legalbuff,

So sorry to hear this sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Jill

Thanks so much - everyone - for taking the time to post on this thread. I really, truly appreciate the support.

I never realised when making the decision to emigrate how much it affects you when a loved one dies and you can't go to the funeral. It's not a good feeling - I know I can't do anything even when I'm there, but sometimes the help lies in your availability, you know?

Africvisions - your poem really touched my heart. I'm sending it on to family - might be something that can be read at the funeral.

Again - thanks all for your support. I can't say how much this means to me.

L

i'm terribly sorry to hear this and you are all in my thoughts and prayers....heartbreaking

Hi,

I had many prays recently from this fantastic forum. It worked and I am getting better.

I will pray for your cousin.

Sean

Hi,

I had many prays recently from this fantastic forum. It worked and I am getting better.

I will pray for your cousin.

Sean

Hi Sean, glad to hear that you are getting stronger...

I can't begin to say how sorry I feel for you and your loved ones Legalbuff - you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sometimes the things that happen to people jus beggars belief...

Dax

My and Carmen's condolences to your family. A priest I knew Fr Noel Stanton, was murdered some years back on the Cape Flats and in his diary there was an entry written a week before he was killed: 'Death is the blowing out of the candle because the dawn has arrived'

Take care.

Rodney and Carmen

Hi Legalbuff

I'm really sorry to hear about you and your family's loss. May the Lord support you and your family in this difficult time!

Jimmy

Hi Legalbuff

So sorry to hear about your cousin. As you say the worst is not being able to be there.

Hope you and your family will find the strength to celebrate his life.

Vanessa