Prayer needed

labri

Hello Prayer Warriors! We would really appreciate your prayers for the following..

We, family of four, received our Visa's on Monday 10th November. Needless to say we are grateful to God for his provision (Visa took 1 year no problems, no hitches).

My Visa is a 163 (State sponsored business Visa). I have identified a business in Perth that I would like to buy....the financials were emailed to me on Thursday...

We like so many others listed our business here in South Africa for sale in February...we have had offers and the "purchasers" each time fail to come up with the finances...we also listed 3 houses for sale at the same time......we have had offers and the "purchasers" each time fail to come up with the finances.

We have a son...second year university...and a daughter who starts high school next year...we would love to be in Perth next year February the 28th....we need a miracle!! (we serve a miracle working God)

Please pray for us ....it has been a roller-coaster ride waiting for our assets to sell (and with the Rand performing the way it has in early/mid 2008 I am glad that they did not sell). But right now it is vital that they sell as we do not want to miss out on the business in Perth that has been listed for sale! I am really tired from all the uncertainty caused by this.........and will really appreciate your prayers..

I do realise that it will be Gods timing...

We praise God for your faithfulness and prayer support :wacko:

Thank you

Hi Labri,

Don't worry - God's timing is always perfect! Just hang in there and remember he'll do it when he knows things will work out perfectly for you.

We'll pray for you!!

Regards

L

Dear Labri,

We will be keeping you in our prayers. Keep the faith - as you said, all in God's time.

Will include you in our prayers too, hoping to have officially SOLD our house by Friday - so lots of praying happening this week!

labri,

You and your family are defiantly in my prayers :holy:

Hey Bessie

Someone has shown interest in my business this week please keep praying and thank you

Hi Labri,

Don't worry - God's timing is always perfect! Just hang in there and remember he'll do it when he knows things will work out perfectly for you.

We'll pray for you!!

Regards

L

Hey Legalbuff!

Someone has shown interest in my business this week please keep praying and thank you

Edited by labri

Dear Labri,

We will be keeping you in our prayers. Keep the faith - as you said, all in God's time.

Hey Lindie!

Will include you in our prayers too, hoping to have officially SOLD our house by Friday - so lots of praying happening this week!

Hey Almost There

It really is a rollercoaster ride...we will be praying for you as well!

We got very bad news today, the buyer didn't get 100% bond - 80% approved, balance against their current bond was declined yesterday so the offer has fallen through. This is just devastating news, basically no potential viewers for the last 2 weeks as it was 'reserved', and now, we have just over 3 weeks left in SA and no buyer!

Please add us back into your prayers (as we likewise are), we really need to get some focus/interest back on our unit. I have asked my agent to find out if we can have until Monday to decide whether or not to take the 80% approved ... its a huge loss, but we don't have a choice!

Labri and Almost there, we will pray with you.

Please add us to your prayer lists as well. We also need to sell our house. The current deal failed and we need to start all over again...

Please add us to the prayer list too.

We also need to sell our house, one guy been back 3 times, still no offer.

Pray too for peace that God's Perfect Will will prevail.

Amen :ilikeit:

God please give us the strength to get through this time and bless us with your Will.

Hey Guys, We are in the same position - had a buyer for our house, but then `100% bond was not aproved only 80%, so the deal fell through - real sucky situation to be in. We haven't had our visas approved yet but we had to sell the house anyway - just becoming too expensive to keep up. This is why we desperately need to start our new lives in OZ. I am not very religious and all but consider myself a true christian and believe that ultimately God will sort this all out and what he wants will be. Please include us in your prayers - really not pleasant having show house every weekend and the market being so bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Refreshing this thread with PRAYER! Hope some of you have good news since this date ... please let us know ... please keep us in your prayers too, we dropped our price this week dramatically and have had 5 couples so far go view ... please pray we get an offer ... time is running out for us now!

Just a HUGE thank you to those who said a prayer for us - we accepted an offer yesterday on our house ... the power of prayer!

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys, Don't want to get our hopes up but we have someone going to look at our house this afternoon. The guy drove by and loved it from the outside - let's hope they love the inside and make an offer. I have been feeling very positive all week - not sure why, but I just have piece of mind that everything will be just fine and that we WILL sell in time. Needless to say we are still awaiting visa approval (457), but have to sell anyhow. Please say lots of prayers for us - it does help.

Just had a call from agent - they love the inside !!!!! Yeah!!!! Just don't have a deposit. The agent is seeing what she can arrange with a mortgage originator. Hold thumbs - please make this happen Lord.

Edited by MANDIBRENT

Hallo to all,

We are also in need of a prayer. Our container is booked for the 2nd of February (2 weeks left) and we are leaving 15 March 2009. Our house still need to be sold. We really need the profit on the sale of the house to start off with in Australia.

Thank you to all.

Regards!

Sandra

Hey Sandra, Our prayers are with you. Please say one for us as well - need all the prayer we can get. Really battling to sell and will prbably come out at a loss even if we do. I am so down right now, but have to hold on to the belief that God will make it happen at the right time (probably just before I am about to have a nervous breakdown, they say what doesn't break you, makes you stronger right). I surrender to him and trust that he will help us through this.

Edited by MANDIBRENT

MANDIBRENT, labri etc - how's it going?? What's happening??

Hi Legalbuff, Naa, nothing offered as yet. Had to drop our price for this weeks advert, as suggested by agent. As good as I was feeling last week is as bad as Ii am feeling this week, but will keep our chins up. Tx for the support.

Hi All,

I know I am asking for your prayers all the time, but I really need them this weekend. We have dropped our price, our house is on a front page advert this weekend in the local Property Newspaper and we are probably very close to having our 457 visa approved (medicals on Friday). Please pray for us, we really need this!!!!!! I know it will happen if it is God's will.

Regards

MANDI

Hallo Mandi,

You are still in my prayers. Please pray for us as well. Our container is coming on Monday and we also didn't sucseed (to date) in finding buyers for our house. I am very stressed!! If we don't find buyers by the 20th February we will need to rent the house out. This option is not a good one as we will then need to pay in on our bond monthly while in Australia.

Keep praying please.

Sandra

You are in my prayers too - boy this house thing is a killer hey. I think it would be a whole lot easier if it weren't for the house thingy.