CALLING CAPE TOWN!!!

Good Witch

Venue options  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you prefer to meet-up?

• Kirstenbosh Botanical Gardens (picnic)
    • Coffee shop
    • Private venue (BBQ)
    • Not interested in a meet-up
  2. 2. When would you prefer to meet-up?

• Late November 2008
    • Early to mid December 2008
    • Late December 2008
    • Never

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Good Witch

• Terence.H

• Joefromsa

• KarinaPer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big up to the organizers, dit was baie lekker, the weather was just perfect too.

Jacques, jou kind se kop darem okay?

Z

Oh no! Did the little one get hurt? Than must have happened after I left..? Is he alright?

Andi, the kids were throwing stones in the stream below us and my boy hit him. Looked very eina but nothing serious I think. Unfortunatly my boy has the arm of a fast bowler.

Z

Keeping this thread alive...

Ooh schucks... it's over...

Oh Joe, you are so funny..! *giggle*

Andi, the kids were throwing stones in the stream below us and my boy hit him. Looked very eina but nothing serious I think. Unfortunatly my boy has the arm of a fast bowler.

Z

Shame man! But, these things happen, and boys will be boys... I also hope that the little man is okay! Poor noodle!

Hi all

Sorry, Im a bit late, but I just woke up, with an headache. CapeTonians you are the best. I hope all of you enjoyed it as much as I did. It is wonderful to be able to put faces to the users. I feel enriched. Andi thank you for running with this picnic. There were so many new things that I learnt.

Zack is actually related to me. ChristeneC has a split personallity. the CapeTownFamily live close by. (Run Family Run). Andi's perfect job is licking stamps at the post office. Cant think of anything shocking about the Krugers, so they are perfect. Im sure there is more... just waiting to be told. Luckely I'm also perfect, so I don't need to worry. :lol: The count for the picknick was 42. Please correct my if I am wrong. I did spend most of my time talking - or walking up that long hill. I'm glad to hear that the kids also had fun. Mine sure did, they wanted to stay for the concert. so not.

Andi once again thank you, I will see you at the airport. :lol:

Karina

That's why your user name is KarinaPer!! it's short for Karina perfect!!!

Edited by Terence.H

That's why your user name is KarinaPer!! it's short for Karina perfect!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

:lol::lol::unsure:

Hi all

Sorry, Im a bit late, but I just woke up, with an headache. CapeTonians you are the best. I hope all of you enjoyed it as much as I did. It is wonderful to be able to put faces to the users. I feel enriched. Andi thank you for running with this picnic. There were so many new things that I learnt.

Zack is actually related to me. ChristeneC has a split personallity. the CapeTownFamily live close by. (Run Family Run). Andi's perfect job is licking stamps at the post office. Cant think of anything shocking about the Krugers, so they are perfect. Im sure there is more... just waiting to be told. Luckely I'm also perfect, so I don't need to worry. :o The count for the picknick was 42. Please correct my if I am wrong. I did spend most of my time talking - or walking up that long hill. I'm glad to hear that the kids also had fun. Mine sure did, they wanted to stay for the concert. so not.

Andi once again thank you, I will see you at the airport. :lol:

Karina

:hug:

Big up to the organizers, dit was baie lekker, the weather was just perfect too.

Jacques, jou kind se kop darem okay?

Z

Hi Z,my seun se kop is okay.Hy het ys opgesit en toe is alles okay,sulke dinge gebeur ma.

It was great to meet you all and my children really enjoyed it.We were the last to leave,we must do it again.

Jakes

We also had a fabulous time :hug: Thanks to all for going along it was soooooo much fun :lol:

Mmmm, nothing like a few close up photo's to get that New Year diet off to an early start though........ :o

Must do something again soon!!

Tracey and family

xxxxx

Hey Andi,

Just wanted to say Carmen and I had a great time - so great to meet such a nice bunch of people! Thank you so much for organising it. I don't feel so alone in this 'waiting room' anymore. Have a blessed Christmas and a great New Year!

Cheers!

Rodney

Hey Andi,

Just wanted to say Carmen and I had a great time - so great to meet such a nice bunch of people! Thank you so much for organising it. I don't feel so alone in this 'waiting room' anymore. Have a blessed Christmas and a great New Year!

Cheers!

Rodney

Hey Rodney & Carmen,

It was really good to meet you! Thanks for joining us!!! It seems fun was had by all. Have a very happy Christmas and a fantastic new year!

Blessings

Andi

Hi

This is Richard, and yes - I married miss perfect, all the time perfect, everytime perfect - etc...

Kinda got used to it (This is for my wifie who is going to see this sometime)

anywyay

great time... Nice to see you all - must do it agian...

cheers

Richard

Hi

This is Richard, and yes - I married miss perfect, all the time perfect, everytime perfect - etc...

anywyay

cheers

Richard

Awww Richard! That it just SO romantic! Your wifie is going to LOVE you for this!

Lovely meeting you too Richard, if I wasn't so busy packing and getting my life into a box I'd say let's organize another picnic soon! But, 'fraid I won't be able to do much more than pack, throw away, donate and clean in the next few weeks!

We could always have a Cape Town pub moot - just after the new year!?

Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy, happy New Year!

Hi

anywyay

cheers

Richard

Jeez, what are you after? Real men don't beg boet :blush:

Zack