CALLING CAPE TOWN!!!

Good Witch

Venue options  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you prefer to meet-up?

• Kirstenbosh Botanical Gardens (picnic)
    • Coffee shop
    • Private venue (BBQ)
    • Not interested in a meet-up
  2. 2. When would you prefer to meet-up?

• Late November 2008
    • Early to mid December 2008
    • Late December 2008
    • Never

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Good Witch

• Terence.H

• Joefromsa

• KarinaPer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(I have to cancel my 'watchyoumecallit...' find I'm over it..)

We have to GET all the other cpt saffers to attend... (even if we have to bilsem them)

Joe (who is so) from sa

:rolleyes::hug::lol:

Hi africvisions,

Thanks for the invite Travlr & I are interested

We will be watching date, time & venue

thanks,

Fern

Perfect!

It looks like we'll be quite a few Capetonians gathering for a meet-up! Looking forward to meeting you and Travlr and all the other SAAus forumites who will be joining us! Right now it seems that Kirstenbosch is the preferred venue, on Sunday the 14th at about 11h00.

:rolleyes:

Perfect!

It looks like we'll be quite a few Capetonians gathering for a meet-up! Looking forward to meeting you and Travlr and all the other SAAus forumites who will be joining us! Right now it seems that Kirstenbosch is the preferred venue, on Sunday the 14th at about 11h00.

:rolleyes:

:hug: We can't make it that date so will have to give this one a skip :lol: We've Already booked and paid, with friends, for a trip down the Breede river canoeing.

Will catch you guys on the next meet then!

:rolleyes: We can't make it that date so will have to give this one a skip :hug: We've Already booked and paid, with friends, for a trip down the Breede river canoeing.

Will catch you guys on the next meet then!

Awwww... what a great pity! But, I'm sure that we'll have another one in the early New Year? Enjoy the Breede river canoeing!!!

Hi all

Sorry to hear of everyone that would not be able to attend, but it does sounds like a mega fun holidays.

Great Sunday 14th Kirstenbosch 11:00.

Just a few more details. to finalize so that CindyLou can put it up for upcoming events. Top entrance or bottome one. We might walk around for hours looking for each other, and I don't think you will be able to recognize me on my personal photograph, neither would I be able to recognise any of you, unless we all wear "We love Australia" tshirts. :rolleyes:

Suggestion top entrance . You can PM me to get my phone number, or if I dont reply, PM Andi, she also has it.

Karina

Suggestion top entrance .

Karina

I'll second that.

I suggest we send a map / directions to all attending closer to the time, with mobile numbers etc on so that nobody misses the group. Karina, you may include my mobile on the directions too if you'd like.

Cheers

Andi

Damm, we are going to miss out on the party...

The wife's sister is getting married on the 13th in Potchefstroom. She is leaving for Potchefstroom on 1 Dec and I am leaving on the 11th. We will only be back in after Christmas and then we are going to Struisbaai to stay the last few days at the family. (We are flying on 12 Jan 2009)

Well, enjoy the get together.

Hi , i am quite interested. Can't see where the thread started. Assume Dec 14th Kirstenbosch Gardens at 11.00- am I right? Are we taking own picnics etc?

Come on Cape Town!! -- Durban's get together this past weekend had over 20 people ---

Come on Cape Town!! -- Durban's get together this past weekend had over 20 people ---

That's fantastic! Hmmm... Cape Town's an entirely different animal... Let's see who pitches, and when..! LOL!

Hi , i am quite interested. Can't see where the thread started. Assume Dec 14th Kirstenbosch Gardens at 11.00- am I right? Are we taking own picnics etc?

Hi SandraDee,

Yip that's right, Sunday the 14th Dec at 11h00. Picnic, so everyone brings their own.

I hope that you can make it?

Cheers

Andi

Hi Everyone,

Carmen and I wouild like to come - 2 adults.

Cheers,

Rodney

Hello Rodney & Carmen,

You are most welcome, it will be great to meet you too!

Cheers

Andi

We're in too.

-Daniel & Christine

Yipeee!!! Come on Cape Town, let's show Durban what we're made of..! *chuckle*

Hiya all

Joe - if you've been trying to PM me, I don't have that facility any more - try sending me an email (and include your email addy).

I don't know if we can make this picnic as we leave for Thailand a day later and will be running around with last minute things, organising pets/people/money/packing etc.

I know it's a bit wishy-washy - but we kind of have to see closer to the date how we're going with our stuff!

Leigh

Would love to be there! Anyone else bringing kids? Smallish ones?... Mine are 4 and almost 1...

I just need to double check with hubby - I think his uncle and aunt will be arriving that day.....hopefully not..... I will confirm soon!!

The venue is ideal for children too. Looking forward to meeting you and your little ones!

Hi All

We would love to join. Will check plans with rest of the fandamily and confirm. Perfect venue! My brats are 4 & 5.

Cheers,

Karen & Christian