Careers in the Australian Mining Industry

Ysbeer

Hi Everybody,

Especially those of you still sitting in South Africa. I work for Barrick Gold Inc. and we are desperate to fill many different positions at our 11 different goldmines in Australia. The company applies for the work visas, will relocate you, your family and your household goods to Perth, or one of the other cities. You will work a FIFO (Fly In Fly Out) schedule and you will earn good money. In many cases the company immediately starts the Permanent Resident process to make it possible for employees and their families to become Australian citizens. I know how difficult a process it is to do it yourself; to have the company doing it for you is just great.

If you are interested in a list of positions presently available and a list with contact numbers, please contact me at: sdebeer@barrick.com and I will forward the lists to you.

Kind regards

Sam

Hi Sam

Does Barrick have vacancies for Site Accountants? My hubby is currently working as a Site Accountant/Finance Manager on one of the mines in the Rustenburg area.

Regards

Bev

Hi Bev,

I really can't say. But I will attach the folder with everything for you - maybe you can find something useful there.

Regards

Sam

Hi Sam

Does Barrick have vacancies for Site Accountants? My hubby is currently working as a Site Accountant/Finance Manager on one of the mines in the Rustenburg area.

Regards

Bev

Job_Opportunities_Listing___14.11.08.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sam I am an expat living in the Gold Coast Australia I'm looking for a career in the mining sector.

I'm a qualified panel beater I'm not necessary looking to be a panel beater in the mines if I get a job as a miner that will also suit me would be nice to get of the bench. If you can help me with a career in the mines it will be geatly apreasiated.

Regards

Petrus

Petrus___2008_CV.doc