Key Accounts Manager

gerhardtpieters

My family and I would like to immigrate to Australia and in order for us to qualify for residency I need a job offer. I have experience in the Car Rental industry at Avis and Dollar Thrifty Car Rental as a Key Accounts Manager. I also have experience in retail management. I am not necessarily looking for a management position at first, but just anything along these lines.

My Husband have 12 years experience as a Investigator in Fraud and Corruption and he will finished his Bachelors as a Forensic investigator early next year, he is now a Project/Risk Manager for a private company, he is also obtaining the Certificate III in Investigative Services Australia with MAURICE J. KERRIGAN & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD

If anyone can help us please do, we will be in Australia (Melbourne and surroundings) from the 4 February 2009

Thank you for all your help

Regards

Gerhardt and Yolande

My family and I would like to immigrate to Australia and in order for us to qualify for residency I need a job offer. I have experience in the Car Rental industry at Avis and Dollar Thrifty Car Rental as a Key Accounts Manager. I also have experience in retail management. I am not necessarily looking for a management position at first, but just anything along these lines.

My Husband have 12 years experience as a Investigator in Fraud and Corruption and he will finished his Bachelors as a Forensic investigator early next year, he is now a Project/Risk Manager for a private company, he is also obtaining the Certificate III in Investigative Services Australia with MAURICE J. KERRIGAN & ASSOCIATES PTY LTD

If anyone can help us please do, we will be in Australia (Melbourne and surroundings) from the 4 February 2009

Thank you for all your help

Regards

Gerhardt and Yolande

Hi Gerhardt and Yolande

I don't know if I am missing the plot here, but it seems that you want to go over having a job secured first. What I gather from the other posts is that things are being tightened for those types of visas, depending on lots of stuff. Your other option is to apply for a 175 or a 176 visa. Permanent Residence. That takes about a year. For more information I would go to the immigration website. Just google immigration australia. Most of us here in South Africa spend endless hours weighing up the options between having a job (faster visas) but having to apply for PR in Australia or having Permenent Residence (slow as a snail). I'm not sure if I am helping but strongs at finding more directions.

Good luck keep looking at the different posts and hot topics and immi website. You will need lots of time, and eyedrops.

Karina :blush:

Oh almost forgot - Good luck with your husbands exams next year.

Edited by KarinaPer

Hi Gerhardt and Yolande

I don't know if I am missing the plot here, but it seems that you want to go over having a job secured first. What I gather from the other posts is that things are being tightened for those types of visas, depending on lots of stuff. Your other option is to apply for a 175 or a 176 visa. Permanent Residence. That takes about a year. For more information I would go to the immigration website. Just google immigration australia. Most of us here in South Africa spend endless hours weighing up the options between having a job (faster visas) but having to apply for PR in Australia or having Permenent Residence (slow as a snail). I'm not sure if I am helping but strongs at finding more directions.

Good luck keep looking at the different posts and hot topics and immi website. You will need lots of time, and eyedrops.

Karina :blink:

Oh almost forgot - Good luck with your husbands exams next year.

Hi Karina,

Thank you for all the info

Gerhardt & Yolande