Northern Suburbs- Perth

Enrica

I came across this add regarding short term accommodation .

Edith Van Dommlen

gtiedith@zeta.org.au

apparently she have Apartments in Joondalup

Houses Burns Beach, Merriwa,Clarkson

That she rents out

Perhaps drop her an email

I aslo found this website that might help

http://www.immigrate-to-a-new-life-in-pert...ntal-perth.html

And Seclect stays

http://www.selectstays.com.au/browseprop.htm

Hope that helps some of you that are looking for a rental for a few weeks.

Regards

Enrica

Edited by Enrica

we stayed in one of Edith's houses (in Clarkson) when we got here. Great place and she was very helpful

We stayed there for 7 weeks when we arrived (Apr / May 2007) and the company that relocated me arranged it and paid for it. I think the rate was $600/w for a fully furnished 3x2...

We weren't sure if it was reasonable - seemed a lot at the time (especially convrting from ZAR), but everything we needed and more was there and Edith was very helpful with hints and tips - so certainly if one takes into account the service and hospitality side of it - for us it was worth it (but again we weren't paying).

The place had a reasonable back yard and is close to a couple of good parks and school, so good for the kids to play, and broadband which I think is essential when you get here so you can search for what you need.

• 5 weeks later...

I have had a quick look at the price range for these temp accommodations and they seem quite expensive to me. Does anyone know of perhaps something like furnished rooms available at a lower rates for someone who is single?

I have had a quick look at the price range for these temp accommodations and they seem quite expensive to me. Does anyone know of perhaps something like furnished rooms available at a lower rates for someone who is single?

PM me , I will rent one of my rooms out to a single or a couple

Cheers

Enrica

Hi guys

I have been in contact with Edith over the last couple of days....stumbled across the website while surfing. :huh: She is VERY helpful and willing to assist. :D She has given us a great rate and we are more than willing to take up their offer. The key factor for me was, she was willing to negotiate and the service was professional and efficient.

Pop her a mail and ask her to send you some options - gtiedith@zeta.org.au

Regards

Cravell

Hi Guy's

I have a 4x2 that will be available from the 1 st march 2009 for 3 months, fully furnished in Currambine. PM me if you would like further info.

regards

Alan

• 1 month later...

I am bumping this one incase some one is looking for a furnished rental from march.

I know this house, its in an excellent location , close to the railway station and with an excellent primary school near by ( Currambine Primary)

Cheers

Enrica

Urgently need to contact Edith. I have sent her an email, but does anyone have a contact number I could use?

This is for a South African family who emigrated to Brisbane last year and his company has transferred him to WA now, so they're moving to Perth and need short-term accommodation for 2 weeks.