Another Coffee Morning?

Eva

Thanks for organising Eva, had a great time, if there is a coffee club in December we will be there!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eva

• candivw

• Sharon

• MarcK

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the exact same thing yesterday about Romar Celeste!

Edited by candivw

Hi it was great to meet you all finally !!!

Celeste Romar has arrived safely !!

Looking 4ward to the next one

love

Leanne (AKA Smartie) :rolleyes:

:hug: I know but does anyone know whether Romar has left yet??

I think she left on the 1st November, but yes, she is very quiet!!

Celeste, you are the best! We totally admire your strength, ALWAYS remember that!

Totally agree with RED, well done Celeste for keeping it up. I know you have had bad days but we are all praying that you, hubbie and kids are going to be booking those tickets real soon.

much love

Leanne

Celeste I hope and pray that your visa issue is resolved SOON, well done on keeping on smiling and being positive! Not the easiest thing in the world sometimes.

By the way, sorry for going offtopic.gif RoMar left South Africa on the 6th but was in Jhb for the week before that.

Looking forward to hearing from her hopefully soon!

Will send her a reminder on Facebook that we want to hear from her!

Thanks for all your kind and encouraging words. I write to Chris Evans last week Monday and have not yet had a reply. And I lodged a query form with DIAC today asking what the status of our application is.

Thanks for the feedback on Romar everyone.

If you don't mind I just don't have the energy to explain the problem with our visa at the moment (I have to explain this every time a colleague or someone asks 'so, why are you still here?' 'I thought you applied for a visa ages ago?') save to say I am a 'bond issue' victim and the government has not yet resolved the problem they have created that has left our application in limbo. :santa:

Hi Celeste!

Nice to have met you on Sat. Like everyone else.. just want to tell you to keep your chin up..

as the old saying goes "this too shall pass" :santa:

Can't imagine how tough it must be for you, but you seem so positive and certainly no quitter!

Looking forward to hearing good news from you soon :santa:

Sorry I missed this coffee morning, I hope to catch up next time!

For Eva and Sharon, my brother's visa was granted on the 11th November and they are on their way!!!!!!

Regards

Apollo

Hi Appollo

What fantastic news :santa:

I cant believe after all this time -

When do they fly out?

Where are they heading. Please pm me Belindas e mail address

I am very excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we just need to get your visa sorted - any news on the house?

Sorry to hijack this thread

Cheers

Narms

Sorry Celeste, I didn't mean to pry. I understand about the "bond issue" and hope it gets sorted out very soon.

Sharon

Hi Sharon

No worries, you were not prying just concerned and curious. I would ask the same question. I was not irritated or upset just very weary of telling the same story over and over and over and over and over....okay you get my point, I know! :lol::blink::lol: :lol:

• 4 months later...

Hi Eva,

We are new to SAAustralia Form and would like to join up with other like minded people that are leaving for Aussie. We are also going on a 175 visa and wrapped up in the madness of selling, packing etc.

Please let us know when your next get together is.

Thanx

Gwyn

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Eva,

We are new to SAAustralia Form and would like to join up with other like minded people that are leaving for Aussie. We are also going on a 175 visa and wrapped up in the madness of selling, packing etc.

Please let us know when your next get together is.

Thanx

Gwyn

Hi Gwyn

I am now in Australia, but get hold of Sharon on the forum and see when they are organising something! I'm sure there must be lots of people keen to get together again.

Wishing you all the best with the rest of your journey....

Eva