Another Coffee Morning?

Eva

Well, it has a roof - not sure how waterproof it is.

I think it would be ok in the rain.

But not the hail and lightening & thunder we just had!!

Ja i am hoping we have nice weather tomorrow!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eva

• candivw

• Sharon

• MarcK

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather report for Saturday

Scattered Clouds. High: 27° C. Low 18° C. Wind SE 8 mph. / 14 km/h. NO RAIN FORECAST!

Weather report for Saturday

Scattered Clouds. High: 27° C. Low 18° C. Wind SE 8 mph. / 14 km/h. NO RAIN FORECAST!

Yay!!

That was a helluva storm we had this afternoon!

Yay!!

That was a helluva storm we had this afternoon!

What was THAT all about?? Pitch black at 2 in the afternoon!? :ilikeit: Just heard that it was a mini tornado.. yip.. it felt like it!

Here's to good weather tomorrow!! :ilikeit:

Hi

We wont be able to make it to Burgess this morning. :blink: My daughter & I have high fevers and coughs.

Dont want to be spreading the virus. I was so looking forward to seeing Red, Candiwv and Celeste and meeting many new people.

I hope you guys have a wonderful morning together, the sun is sun shining it looks like a fabulous day.

:( Flockie

What a fantastic turnout for coffee this morning!!

Thanks to all who joined us, it was great to meet Red & Just B in person (funnier yet that I know you Just B, ) and everyone else too. :blush::ilikeit:

Wishing you guys all the very best in Aus, hope and pray the next weeks goes smoothly for you...

We will organise another get-together in December! :ilikeit::magic::santa:

And Red, please post that photo of the leg on the windsurfer board in the quarry....

p.s. I promise to try and spend less time on the forum

Edited by Eva

Fabulous to meet you all... what a fantastic bunch! Will post the leg floating as soon as I find that darn camera....

Xxx

Was very good, we stayed longer than expected. To all the other Durbanites than didn't come you missed out (sorry Ready2go that you couldn't be there)

:blush: Was great thank you Eva, wow even met up with a family member headed in the same direction that we haven't seen for over 15 years..... Good to meet everyone.

Thanks everyone for making it the best coffee club I've been to. Great to finally meet you, Just B, Red and Smartie, after all this time....... and of course everyone else who was "new".

See you next month.

Sharon

Thanks everyone for all the effort today!!! Eva - maybe my visa will be lodged by the time we have our next coffee event.....

Liesl

Sorry I didn't make the coffee morning, was run off my feet and just ran out of time, I drove past on the freeway rushing back to Wesville from Durban and wished I was sitting with you not having the morning I was having. Glad to hear that you all had a great time. Would have loved to meet you all.

Susan

Sorry I missed this coffee morning, I hope to catch up next time!

For Eva and Sharon, my brother's visa was granted on the 11th November and they are on their way!!!!!!

Regards

Apollo

Sorry I missed this coffee morning, I hope to catch up next time!

For Eva and Sharon, my brother's visa was granted on the 11th November and they are on their way!!!!!!

Regards

Apollo

We wondered yesterday what had happened, specially as they had already booked their tickets.

Hope to see you soon....

Apollo, that's fantastic news, please tell them we said congrats :whome: and good luck. Pity they're still not on the forum. We missed you yesterday. Maybe you can make the next one.

Eva, maybe we should set the date for the Dec one now so people can put it in their diaries before silly season starts???

Thanks Eva for arranging a lovely morning!

Was great to meet you all.. put faces to the names.. we had a super time.. left our fair share of play dough on the place mats :whome::lol:

Good thinking. :whome::lol:

Is everyone happy to stick to that venue or want to try somewhere else?

We will be away from the 5th to the 13th so may not be here for the next one!

What suits people? 20th may be too close to Christmas... :lol::santa:

Hi Eva

I am away from the 15th till the 24th... So I guess I will miss the next one .... You guys must enjoy your holiday....

Hi guys

It was great to meet you all yesterday and especially Red and Just B before they head off and to see Candi again before she flies. I am starting to feel like an old piece of the furniture having waited so long for the visa and seen all the coffee club faces changed compared to a year ago. Sniff. :cry:

:whome: I know but does anyone know whether Romar has left yet?? She has been very quiet on the forum lately. We are definitely away from December 26 until Jan 2. It is going to be tricky to arrange for December but even if a few folk gather it would still be good.

Hi Celeste

I never got to speak to you on Saturday. Why is your visa taking so long - you lodged so long ago. What is the 138 visa (pardon the ignorance)?

Cheers

Sharon