Jump to content

Need a Dermatologist


Recommended Posts

Hi there

I have an eczema flare up on my scalp at the moment - stress no doubt, have had it before.

I really need to see a dermatologist ASAP - as far as I know first I must see a GP or do I just get a dermatologist name and go straight there? My medical aid says medicare covers dermatologist?

HELP - anyone know a doc - I am going crazy with the itching and burning.....

Thanks a lot


Link to comment
Share on other sites

PS I'll check tonight if I have anything that might help. Just GOT to make the kids costumes first... *sigh* Isn't tea tree oil supposed to help? Just guessing now. Seem to remember something about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...