Mid-life crises for women

Terence.H

Dedicated to Eva and Georgie1!! you asked for it :jester: (I won't mention Donne' she scares me :wacko: ) DOH! I just did....... B)

Midlife crisis - For women:

Midlife is when the growth of the hair on your legs slows down. This gives you plenty of time to care for your newly acquired mustache.

Midlife women no longer have upper arms; you have wingspans. you are no longer women in sleeveless shirts; you are flying squirrels in drag.

Midlife has hit you when you stand naked in front of the mirror and can see your rear end without turning around.

Midlife is when you bounce (a lot), but you don't bounce back. It's more like splat!

Midlife is when you want to grab every firm young lovely girl in a tube top and scream, "Listen, honey, even the Roman Empire fell, and those things will too!"

Midlife is when you go to the doctor and you realize you are now so old, you have to pay someone to look at you naked.

You know you are getting old when you go for a mammogram and know it is the only time someone will ask you to appear topless in a film.

Midlife brings the wisdom that life throws you some curves and that you're now sitting on your biggest ones.

Midlife can bring out your angry, bitter side. You look at your latte-swilling, beeper-wearing know-it-all teenager and think, "For this I have stretch marks?"

Midlife is when your memory really starts to go: the only thing you still retain is water.

The good news about midlife is the glass is still half-full. Of course, the bad news is that it won't be long before your teeth are soaking in it.

Well-put Terence..........

Woooooooooooo ---- you are gonna upset some ladies on this forum....

Good laugh!!!!