Beautiful modern house available!! QLD

Nilo

Would you like to live within 5 min walking distance of a lovely train station, that goes to Central station?

Would you like to have a bus stop 100m from your front door?

Would you like to live conveniently close to the Gateway motorway, with the minimum traffic congestion?

Would you like to live 12km from Brisbane City and 5km from Nudgee beach where we've been having our Brisbane forum get togethers, with lovely place to picnic, braai and for the children to play?

Would you like to have Westfield Chermside Mall 10minutes drive from your home and Toombul Mall about 5min drive?

Would you like to have Nudgee College (Private Highschool, very "Old tie") and various Primary schools right round the corner?

Then this is what you've been waiting for!!!

Area: Banyo (post code 4014)

House: 4 Lovely sized bedrooms, all will fit a double bed.

2 bathrooms

Lovely big seperate laundry with door to the outside

Formal lounge and TV room

Fabulous kitchen with dishwasher

Reverse Cycle Airconditioner in living areas. ( It cools in summer and heats in winter)

Beautiful outside entertainment area, under cover

Double garage with remote

Tiled in living areas, carpeted in bedrooms.

Beautifully modern with neutral decor

Garden - just big enough not to be a pain to upkeep!!!

Price: $395 per week

Available: Approx 25 November 2008

Please contact me via PM. I have application forms that I could send to you.

We've been living in this house for the past year and a half, but have now bought our own house and would like someone to get the advantage of enjoying this house as we have.

Edited by Nilo

Thought I had put all the details in but forgot to say, the house is in BRISBANE!!! LOL!!

You can have a look at the street view on Google Maps.

Address is 186A St Vincents rd, Banyo.

:whome: Sounds like a fabulous house and so much cheaper than here in Melbourne! DOn't think hubby's company will move though... :ilikeit:

Thought I'll add that all you need to do is move in. The house will be clean as a pin!! Carpets proffesionally washed etc.

For those of you still in SA but arriving close to the time, it might be worth getting the application in now!!

Agge nee man!! No takers??? 120 views en niemand stel belang nie!! Sug!!!!

Banyo is so 5km van die lughawe af maar hier is glad nie geraas van vliegtuie nie.

Ons ry gereeld trein in stad toe soos onder andere met Brisbane se Riverfire en die Ekka en sulke geleenthede. Selfs om te gaan uiteet sonder om 'n mens se alkohol inhame te beperk!!

Iemand moet hier in Brisbane opsoek na 'n moderne huis wees!!

Ek gaan bietjie foto's neem en plaas dalkies help dit!!

Howzit Nilo,

Good Luck with your new venture and your new home.

I know how you feel, not sure where are all the Forum people going, but I have advertised our rental as well on the Forum for somebody to take over and no-one too interested, I thought a good rental was hard to get these days, by what I have read, obviously they all have good furnished apartments at their feet when they arrive.

Good Luck and enjoy your new home.

Not Coming just yet, But No Photos, Nilo a picture paints a thousand words!

Hi Nilo,

Sou graag daarvan gebuik gemaak het, maar ons is eers in Brisbane 13 Januarie .........

Linda

Ek sukkel om hulle op te laai!! Gaan weer probeer, het dit mos al voorheen gedoen!!

Edited by Nilo

Sou belang stel, maar is eers einde januarie daar en moet nog werk soek.

Not Coming just yet, But No Photos, Nilo a picture paints a thousand words!

Nilo Ek terg maar net