Help! Halloween??

polly

I was also expecting a backlash from the post, but was pleasantly surprised at the positive reaction. Until Halloween came around. Then the attacks seemed to come out of the woodwork. I am gonna ignore any attacks in future as if they weren't even mentioned.

You go girl! Keep your chin up...

Polly, please dont absorb any of this negative energy. Just let it be water of your back! You gave your kids a wonderful experience and it was completely harmless and innocent! If others want to make it into something sinister it is their business. Your kids looked wonderful and i am sure that their first ozzie halloween will remain a great memory for them. Dont let small minded people detract from your family's excitement.

On another note, i am not so halloween happy today as i broke my tooth eating one of my son's trick or treat toffees! Serves me right for breaking my diet! So its off to the dentist for me! But my little devil and ghost had a great time!

Al

Sorry, but had to laugh at your tooth! :whome::rolleyes: My kids had a ball too. Already planning outfits for next year. Hubby is teasing me mercilessly about my hips size because I can't stop sneaking the left-over sweets from Friday :blink: