Vir almal wat moeg en moedeloos word!!

VivaOZ

Ek het 'n e-mail gekry met die boodskappie en dit het my net laat terugdink aan al die ups en downs van die proses om Oz toe te kom. Toe besluit ek om dit met julle wat nog besig is met die proses te deel. As jy nou weer by 'n berg staan en nie weet hoe om oor te kom nie dink net aan die boodskappie.

Sterkte almal

A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing....

He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.

To: YOU

Date: TODAY

Subject: YOURSELF

Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day.

I love you.

P.S. And, remember...

If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

Should you decide to send this to a friend; Thank you. You may have touched their life in ways you will never know!

Now, you have a nice day.

God

Edited by VivaOZ

• 2 weeks later...

Dankie ja, mens het so nou en nodig om dit te hoor en dinge weer in perspektief te sit.

Ryk en Yo!