Personal particulars page in passport a Q

Chantelle D

Hi all

I would like to know if one should fill in these details(personal particulars page) or would it be ok to leave it blank?

Lilo

Edited by Lilo

We were advised to fill the particulars in - BUT IN PENCIL. Signture in pen but the rest in pencil. That way when you land in Oz you can just rub out and add new details, again in pencil, just incase you move.

Take care

red

Edited by Red

We were advised to fill the particulars in - BUT IN PENCIL. Signture in pen but the rest in pencil. That way when you land in Oz you can just rub out and add new details, again in pencil, just incase you move.

Take care

red

Any suggestion on the children's particular pages? Do we fill in our details, and leave the signature blank? Or do we as parents sign it?

A

Any suggestion on the children's particular pages? Do we fill in our details, and leave the signature blank? Or do we as parents sign it?

A

One of the parents / legal gaurdian signs it, fill in those relevant details.

Thanks Red!!! Problem solved.

And Avida that is good Q didn't think about it would have had to ask :unsure:

Lilo

I had the same question a couple of months ago. I have filled it in in the meantime. For our baby, I filled in my details and I signed at the bottom.

Edited by Katy