Coffee Morning

Eva

Hey Hey Hey Liesl

I'm so impressed. Well done on taking the plunge. You'll see, we really are a friendly bunch after all. Now that you've posted once, you'll become addicted like the rest of us.

Thanks for the great morning everyone. I really enjoy the morning tea's. It was nice meeting the new faces. Pity you couldn't make it Roper, maybe next month?

S

Thanks S - been going thru a difficult time. A month ago i was SO SURE!! Now I have had a few set-backs and taking strain about if leaving SA is the right thing to do. I am sure everyone goes thru the same so I am sure I will get over it. I think my age has something to do with it........

K

Thanks to all who made it to tea/coffee yesterday, had a great time, so nice chatting with people who are interested in your plans for Australia! ;):ilikeit:

We'll set up a date for another one soon!

And don't forget to e-mail the list Sheila to Aus!

Will do. Roper, remember we are all in the same boat so please come to the next tea and enjoy a morning with people who understand!

S