Coffee Morning

Eva

Hi, I have chatted with a couple of the ladies who are keen for another coffee morning on a Saturday morning. I'm open to suggestions of when and where...

What about next Saturday 11 October at Burgess Nursery coffee shop Bloomsbury's. There is a small jungle gym for people with kiddies but its not a real kiddie venue. I remember at the last on there was only myself and one other person who did bring their rugrats though! As I said, open to suggestions....

Thanks

Eva

Hi, I have chatted with a couple of the ladies who are keen for another coffee morning on a Saturday morning. I'm open to suggestions of when and where...

What about next Saturday 11 October at Burgess Nursery coffee shop Bloomsbury's. There is a small jungle gym for people with kiddies but its not a real kiddie venue. I remember at the last on there was only myself and one other person who did bring their rugrats though! As I said, open to suggestions....

Thanks

Eva

Where is burgess nursery..... is it the one in Westville ?

I would like to come to the coffee morning.

Joanna

Sorry, wont be able to make it in the morning, have a good one!

Where is burgess nursery..... is it the one in Westville ?

I would like to come to the coffee morning.

Joanna

Hi Joanna

Yes it is in Westville. Would be great if you can make it, I know Roper is also keen, lets see if she's free that day!

Would 10 be a good time?

Eva

Hi There Ladies

Yes I will make it..... 10am is fine. Even a little earlier like 9am is good....

Sorry, working next Saturday, hope you have a great morning.

Susan

Hi Eva,

I am sure you know that I am very keen. Let me know confirmed plans and look forward to it.

L

Hi Eva,

I am sure you know that I am very keen. Let me know confirmed plans and look forward to it.

L

Hah!! See you finally managed to post!! ;):D

We can do it earlier, maybe 9:30 is more civilized than 9:00 ~ good grief Roper, this is the weekend we are talking about!!

Sure hope you can join us Celeste!

Lets see if we get any more takers....

Hi Eva

Sorry, I must have missed this post. Maybe you should PM the ladies that were there last time? Burgess is a great venue and I'm always keen for coffee! See you there.

S

Maybe you should PM the ladies that were there last time? Burgess is a great venue and I'm always keen for coffee! See you there.

S

Good idea, will do that!

Maybe we should see if they can organise a bottle of bubbly to celebrate!

Eva

Hi Joanna

Yes it is in Westville. Would be great if you can make it, I know Roper is also keen, lets see if she's free that day!

Would 10 be a good time?

Eva

Hi Eva,

I am occulied until 10.30 or so... so I will be late, as I was last time. Count me in.

Joanna

Hi Eva,

I am occulied until 10.30 or so... so I will be late, as I was last time. Count me in.

Joanna

No problem, sure we'll be there a while!

Hi

Would love to be there, just have to juggle family for the day!

Hope to see you all!

Regards

Apollo

Hey ladies....10am is fine for me.... No need to make it earlier.... I will sleep in ..... :ilikeit:

9:30 is good! At least we can book a table early. I'll be there 9:30 on so get there early Roper, and we can chat!!

Hi Ladies,

I am hoping to make this one as it will be my last on this side...it is our farewell on the same day but I am going to pull all the strings that I can to make it through.

Eva - would you be able to send some directions as I am not from Durban and dont know my way around to well

Hope to see you all there

Kerryt

Directions to Burgess Nursery

Take Jan Smuts/Essex Terr University Rd off ramp off M13

(same off ramp to new Westwood Shopping Centre)

turn right Essex Terrance (running parallel to M13)

3rd left into Barham Road

20 Barham Road

Their phone number is 031-2664366

Please feel free to amend these if anyone is better at directions than I am!

Edited by Eva

An invite to those in the greater Durban area who have missed this so far.....

Girls Coffee/Tea morning at Burgess Nursery, Westville, on Saturday the 11th October from 9:30 on....

Hope to see you all there

Eva

Hey there

would love to join you. See you then.

Vanessa

Great Vanessa, look forward to seeing you...

And if any husbands would like to join in or any men on the forum they are more than welcome! :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

See you all tomorrow...

Eva

Decided to take the plunge and post after meeting you all this morning at our "coffee date". It was a lovely morning and looking forward to the next one.

Liesl xx

Hey there

Was a good morning. Damn, Liesl you didn't even make a spelling mistake for us to rag you on. You really need to post something more controversial........