ANYBODY MOVING FROM CAPETOWN TO SYDNEY?

Madelein

I have a box of essencial goodies that needs to be brought to Oz. My In-Laws are relocating and I have time till March next year to sort it out. Need someone that could ship "the box" - contains memorabelia and mostly my own research in Nursing South Arica, old photo's from childwood, etc... Would appreciate if there is someone in the Cape Town Area that has a little space in their container for relocation to Sydney/Canberra or Rural areas... Please PM me. Much appeciated

Regards

Madelein

• 5 weeks later...
I have a box of essencial goodies that needs to be brought to Oz. My In-Laws are relocating and I have time till March next year to sort it out. Need someone that could ship "the box" - contains memorabelia and mostly my own research in Nursing South Arica, old photo's from childwood, etc... Would appreciate if there is someone in the Cape Town Area that has a little space in their container for relocation to Sydney/Canberra or Rural areas... Please PM me. Much appeciated

Regards

Madelein

My Moederhen (my Ma) kom uiteindelik Maart volgende jaar kuier, so ek benodig nie meer die diens nie. Thanx vir almal wat gedink het om te help (ek weet dis 'n lang proses!)

Liefde vanaf Canberra!!!!!!!!