Jave / J2EE / WebSphere / webMethods Resources

Ajay

Hi all,

As you will see, I am the host of the employment section, so where better to start my search for resources!

The software company that I work for is looking for some people to join either our Sydney or Melbourne office. We've recently employed quite a few SAffers (I was the first :whome: ) and they are really impressed with the technical expertise that we have, as well as the fact that, culturally, we settle in much more quickly than many others. Our reputation as hard workers has also done us proud!

If you have a degree and at least 3 years experience (or no degree, but at least 5 years experience) in at least 2 of the technologies above, please get in touch with me - PM is fine, or else just respond to this post.

We are a pre-approved business sponsor and will offer a 457 visa to candidates that we believe meet our needs. We also pay a relocation package, offer market related salaries and quarterly performance incentives. I will give you the name and URL of our company when you make contact, so that you can check us out.

Looking forward to hearing from a bunch of you!

Love

Ajay

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Nice to hear that they like the SA people there. You must have impressed them :)

I have sent you my CV... You can have a look and hopefully you like what you see.

Regards

Johan Swanepoel

Hi Johan,

I haven't received your CV??? Not sure what's happened there. I'll PM you with my work email address and you can send it again?

Thanks

Ajay

Hi,

Nice to hear that they like the SA people there. You must have impressed them :ph34r:

I have sent you my CV... You can have a look and hopefully you like what you see.

Regards

Johan Swanepoel