Cleaning Service

Sandi

We've always used someone through Absolute Domestics and have had no problems. It's worth every cent to have the main cleaning done so we don't have to do it on weekends.

The past few weeks we've had 2 new ladies come in & suddenly I'm noticing things missing :blink:

I really thought I was losing my mind as the other day I went to put change in my Son's money box & it was gone. We've searched high & low & he swears blind he didn't move it. I thought perhaps I moved it & felt like I was losing my mind over it. Anyway today I went to my 'secret' hiding place in my study to grab $150 that I had stashed away for a rainy day & it's gone :)

I'm not usually one to accuse but I it's funny that it's only now that we're missing these things.

Anyway, the point of my post is to find out who you use.

Hi Sandi

What does a service like that cost yhou per week and are there many service providers in your area?

Mark

Hi Sandi,

I just do the work myself and work 3 days a week, funny though I went through Absolute Domestics to perhaps work with them on "Mothers Time" but have not done anything about that yet. I spoke to the Lady in charge who is a lovely lady by the name of "Kate" and they seemed so professional, she told me that a lot of SA Women work for her.

Sorry to hear that...... I suppose there is always itchy fingers somewhere along life's many paths hey.

Cheers

Kathy

Hi Sandi,

I just do the work myself and work 3 days a week, funny though I went through Absolute Domestics to perhaps work with them on "Mothers Time" but have not done anything about that yet. I spoke to the Lady in charge who is a lovely lady by the name of "Kate" and they seemed so professional, she told me that a lot of SA Women work for her.

Sorry to hear that...... I suppose there is always itchy fingers somewhere along life's many paths hey.

Cheers

Kathy

Is there any significance that a lot of SA women work for them and suddenly things are going missing???

What does this sort of service cost????

I think that your experience highlights for South africans that Oz is not a totally crime free country. It offers us security but we still need to be realistic - crime is everywhere. I am sorry to hear about your bad experience!

Allison

Absolute Domestics charge $57 for the first 2 hours & $20 per hour after that.

They are a professional organisation & we used them in Melbourne too & had absolutely NO PROBLEMS. I suppose it's not their fault there are 2 women walking around with sticky fingers.

And LOL - yes, it shows there is crime in Aus too. At least they didn't wait for me to come home & tie me up with a gun to my head while they loaded my house in the car & raped my kids.