Where in Perth do you live

LeonF

Oops, this was actually supose to be a poll. I messed that one up somewhat.

Anyway, thanks for the great response.

Oh, and I am in Hillarys.

Looks like 100% north of the river so far, interesting.

Leon

Edited by LeonF

Looks like 100% north of the river so far, interesting.

We are also in the northern suburbs - Renting in Carine and probably buy within the area.

Edited by marsbar

Mmmm, most probably walk past each other now and then at Whitfords.... :ilikeit: - and don't even know it!! :o A few weeks back, my daughter and I were coming out of the bottle shop, and we both had our rugby jerseys on, and someone walked past us and said "Go the Bokke"... too cute man. :lol:

• 1 month later...

I will have to stand up for the south here, we live in Canning Vale.

In Kallaroo till the 27th :)

...then to Wembley :) untill the little monsters arrive :D;):wacko: and get outta quarantine and then well ..... not sure yet but you will see them on the beach LOADS!! :wacko::whome::blink:

Mt Barker . . . . keep going after you get to Midland, taking the road to Melbourne.

After 3,000 kms, and three days hard driving, you turn left off the freeway, half an hour after going thro' Perth's nearest city. . . . Adelaide.

• 1 year later...

Joondalup - looking at buying in Hocking or Joondanna in the new year!!

Mt Barker . . . . keep going after you get to Midland, taking the road to Melbourne.

After 3,000 kms, and three days hard driving, you turn left off the freeway, half an hour after going thro' Perth's nearest city. . . . Adelaide.

Do I say Way to go Bob, or long way to go Bob.

Live in Kinross (Joondalup) , recently a aussie asked if I like all the South Africans he knows live in Quinsfontein (Quinns Rocks)

Des

Duncraig (renting). May buy in the area if we can afford to next year. Also looking at Greenwood for buying as you get a lot more house for your money (good value).

Rented in Woodvale when we arrived

Bought in Kallaoo sold after 5 years

Now in Ocean reef

We are in Ellenbrook now - started in Midland (Swan View and Stratton) thinking about moving to Tasmania in next few years.

Renting in Rossmoyne (south) - looking to buy in an older suburb like Como, South Perth, Mt Lawly or North Perth