South African GP

Lindy-Lee

My neigbour refered me to a fabulous docter here in Ellenbrook. Went to see him tonight to get 8 week shots for baby....and what do u know...another consultation in OZ in Afrikaans. :huh: He is a fab guy, :D I can really recomend him to anybody. If interested in using him, take note that as soon as he has a certain amount of patients on his books he will not be taking any more patients on.

DR David Hyman

12 Main street

Ellenbrook Wellness Clinic

Ellenbrook

Ph: 9296 7999

And can u believe on his little pamflet thingy that he has...he gives his mobile number for emergencies at night, his email addy and he even does house calls. How fab is that!! Sounds like the time when doctors still cared...

Lindy-Lee

:D

I wish I could find one in Melbourne..........so if anybody out there knows of one, please let me know!

Mara

I forgot to mention that Dr David Hyman does bulk billing for pensioners and kids under 16. :ilikeit:

He is also one of those Drs that even though he can't find something physically wrong with child...he believes a mum when she says her child is sick. no one knows better than mum!!

There are more drs in same offices...chropractor (spelling) arbeitsterapeut (can't think of english word :blink: ), and one of those herbal drs..... nooooo not a wicth dr :) ooh you know what I mean.(brein werk nie so lekker vanaand nie!! :blush: )

He sounds just what I am looking for. If anyone knows of a doctor like that closer to Kingsley, please let me know, as we have Medicare and not private health insurance so dont want to have to pay for the kids to see the doctor if we dont have to.

I took my 4 year old for her booster shots yesterday and I was not impressed, the doc was waving the needle in front of her face. She had to have a jab in each arm and struggled so much, we had to hold her down.

My neigbour refered me to a fabulous docter here in Ellenbrook..... DR David Hyman

Lindy-Lee

:ilikeit:

What a small world, LL! I know his parents very well - we used to live over the road from them and my hubby used to work on the same construction site as his dad in Botswana. Lv Noeks :ilikeit: