DubaPienaars: The Pienaars in Dubai en rout to Aus

DubaiPienaars

Hello everyone

MY name is Tarryn, my husband is Brent and we have a little girl of 8 months old called Chaeli-Jade (pronounced Kaylee-Jade).

We have been living in Dubai the Middle East since 1998. We have our PR and our cut off date is March 2009. We have been to visit Sydney, Brisvbane, Gold Coast, Perth & Melbourne and LOVE Australia.

Not yet decided exactly where we will setlle - so we are reading all your posts with interest &hoping to learn from your experiences.

Hello everyone

... we have a little girl of 8 months old called Chaeli-Jade (pronounced Kaylee-Jade).

Just l-o-v-e your daughter's name, Tarryn! My daughter's name is Emma-Jade! :ilikeit:

Good luck with your decision on where to settle, hope it all goes well for you guys.

TTFN, lv Noeks x

Guest Sunshine Sister

Hey there Pienaar family,

Welcome to our forum. I'm not going to promote one specific city, as it nearly got me in trouble recently, :blush: so I'll just quietly wait in my corner to welcome you to the best city in Australia. :ilikeit: I know you will make the right choice ! :whome: Hope you will feel at home on our forum and of course in Oz.

Love

SS

:holy:

Hi Pienaars

I am quietly here as well, :D happy to welcome you to my corner of the world, :huh: should you decide to settle here. We do have lots of weather here! :D

Am also keeping a low profile! (hehe) :holy::holy::holy:

Mara

Now I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

I feel guilty cause I was the one that got Mara & SS "fighting" over the best city in Oz.

Anyway, different strokes for different folks!

Ciao!

Willem, Durban

Guest Sunshine Sister

Hey there Durbs, howzit going with you today ?

When in doubt laugh, laugh and laugh some more. Hehehehe, no worries, Mara and I go waaaaay back to even wilder pre-saaustralia days !! :huh: I nearly moved to Mellies myself and that's why I can honestly say - ain't half bad !! :D What good is our forum if we can't have a little fun, right ? :holy: Nothing like a little innocent fun between a couple of friends to keep things interesting.

Love

SS

:D