There is a coffee morning on at

DEEPWATER POINT CAFE

The Esplanade

Mount Pleasant WA

Australia

From 10AM onwards

This is between the Leach and the Canning Highways

The contact lady is Ronnie.

If you are looking for a chat or to meet people please feel free to join Ronnie and the ladies.

Hello

That will be great, I am looking forward on meeting other ladies and just chat. Hope to see anybody there soon. Do you know if they still have the coffee morning at Gloria Jeans at the Sorrento Quey on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month?

Regards

Heleen

There is the Welcome to Perth on the First and thrid wednesday of the month at Gloria jeans ( Thats expats from all over)

there is a predominantly South African coffee morning at Toscaninis at Hillarys ont he 2nd Wednesday of the month, and this new coffee morning South of the River on the 1st Tuesday of the month.

So most basis are covered.

Hello Enrica

Thanks for the information about the coffee morning at Gloria Jeans. I went there yesterday morning and it was just great to meet and chat to other ladies and speak about individual experiences. I am already looking forward to go to the next coffee morning that will be held there on the 3rd of September 2008. Meeting other people really made my day, cause some days everthing just gets you down.

Thanks

Heleen

• 2 months later...

Just a reminder for anyone South Of the River (SOR) that there is a coffee morning tomorrow, so come along & have a chat!

• 1 year later...

Hi there,

Was just wondering if this coffee morning still takes place SOR?

I dont think that this is happening any longer due to lack of interest. Perhaps someone can advise?

• 3 months later...

We have just arrived and will be living SOR. Is anyone out there or interested in getting a coffee morning going again? We are here with our daughters (4 and 5).

Hi Leahjuliet,

Yes that would be great, definitely interested :ilikeit: . I'm available most mornings until mid July and then start studying fulltime but thats still a month away :) .

Where about SOR will you be living? We are in Fremantle which is for me, close to everything SOR.

We are house-sitting in the north for the next couple of weeks but will probably be living around Riverton/Willetton area. Not sure how far that is from Fremantle. Will also hopefully be studying from mid-July. My days are free, I just need to plan ahead so I have the (one) car to make the trip with my two kids in tow!

Hi guys

Would love to go to a coffee morning, but unfortunately am working during the week, so won't be able to make any coffee mornings in the week.

Telanie

I am happy to do a Saturday morning as well. Would just be lovely to meet you all and have a good chinwag. :unsure:

We're in Como, so would be nice to meet some people SOR. Am unfortunately working mornings, but a Saturday might be a good idea.

Welcome to Perth Leahjuliet! Hope you're keeping warm!

Okay so lets get the ball rolling here !!!

What about Saturday 26th June or Saturday 3rd July ????

Any suggestions on venue would be great, there are some awesome places in Fremantle but then that would be biast :lol:

Saturday would be good for me too. I can do either 26 or 3rd. No suggestions as I haven't been here long enough.

Am getting used to the cold! Quite a change from Durban in mid-Winter!

Hi all

I'm also available both dates. Fremantle sounds good. Maybe at the harbour.

If there is still more options, I'll do a poll to establish the date and place for our coffee morning.

Telanie

Telanie, dis 'n goeie idee.

Happy to meet anywhere on both dates.

Edited by briggs

How about the South Beach cafe or one of the coffee shops in South Freo on South Tce...

Sounds good to me. If anybody has got any suggestions, I don't know that many places in Freo, I'll get a poll going.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

This is a great site for venues for a coffee and area where young kids can play. Whether permitting. Lottery West Family area is fabulous (has Sticky Beak cafe). It's not accessed from main park, but entrance off King's Park Rd.

Maybe not for a Winter meet up, but for anyone who wants to get out with the kids: http://www.acoffeeinthepark.com

Sally M.