Maintenance Fitters

Leon.

Hi

I will pm you my e-mail then you can send me his cv, I will forward it to my new boss and he will then make contact if he is intersted.

Leon

Hi there,

My father-in-law would be very much interested. Further information on your employer's offer will be appreciated. Is it possible you can e-mail me more info as well?

Hi there,

My father-in-law would be very much interested. Further information on your employer's offer will be appreciated. Is it possible you can e-mail me more info as well?

Hi Brian

PM me your e-mail and I will send you details.

Regards

Leon

• 3 years later...

HI LEON

I'M VERY NEW TO THIS SITE.

WE ALSO JUST MADE THE DECISION WE ONLY HAVE PASSPORTS YET...

I UNDERSTAND LONG PROCEDURE.

MY HUBBY IS A QUALIFIED FITTER WORKING AT SCAW METALS HAGGIE RAND.

CAN YOU EMAIL ME ON mandy@arthurmatthews.co.za your email address in order for me to send his CV.

Many thanks

Mandy

My employer in Perth is looking for maintenance fitters. They are willing to sponsor.

Leon

I will get hubby to send an email asking the guys at his old work if they are keen, they all worked together as fitters for many years, 7 of them are here in Perth already on 457's but many more are interested in coming.

Hi Leon,

Your topic is under new but I notice the date posted is September 2006. Will you let me know if there are any vacancies for maintenance fitters as my brother will be interested in a sponsorship.

Cheers,

Liz

:blush:

Hi Leon,

Your topic is under new but I notice the date posted is September 2006. Will you let me know if there are any vacancies for maintenance fitters as my brother will be interested in a sponsorship.

Cheers,

Liz

:ilikeit:

Liz, someone posted on this thread in response to the original post from 2006 which is why it is now coming up under new posts.

It is an old (ancient) post which has been unearthed, so I doubt Leon can help you and in fact the last time he was on the forum was May 2009!

But maybe candivw's hubby can help... :blush: