Marketing Analyst Roles

Pippa

Hi All,

I just want to let you know that I am in the process of establishing a new Market Research team within the company that I work for. I am currently looking to employ 3 Marketing Analyst roles. I’ve already found an excellent candidate for the Melbourne office, but I am still looking at filling the positions in Brisbane and Sydney respectively.

The ideal candidate should have a Marketing (or Business) degree, have experience working in a marketing environment / marketing program management / marketing research company. Strong analytical skills are required as well as outstanding presentation, communication and strong interpersonal skills.

Unfortunately, there is no opportunity of sponsorship and only people with the right to work in Australia will be considered.

If you are interested, please PM me for more information

Have a lovely weekend.

Bye, Pippa! X

• 1 month later...
Hi All,

I just want to let you know that I am in the process of establishing a new Market Research team within the company that I work for. I am currently looking to employ 3 Marketing Analyst roles. I’ve already found an excellent candidate for the Melbourne office, but I am still looking at filling the positions in Brisbane and Sydney respectively.

The ideal candidate should have a Marketing (or Business) degree, have experience working in a marketing environment / marketing program management / marketing research company. Strong analytical skills are required as well as outstanding presentation, communication and strong interpersonal skills.

Unfortunately, there is no opportunity of sponsorship and only people with the right to work in Australia will be considered.

Have a lovely weekend.

Bye, Pippa! X

Hi Pippa

I will keep this short as I see the post is more than a month old and I am not sure if the position is still avaialble.

My wife, 2 sons and myself arrived here in Sydney from Johannesburg 4 months ago on a 457 visa. My wife is currently sponsored by a Hairdressing salon here in Sydney and I am working for Panasonic as an Account Manager. I am interested in using my B.Comm more.

Pleaqe let me know if the position is still available.

Best regards

Shaun

• 1 month later...
Hi All,

Have a lovely weekend.

Bye, Pippa! X

Hi Pippa ,

please e mail me on mandtpedersen@bigpond.com

I have a friend who could be interested ..

Thanx Mike 0404616818