Great book for Parents of babies & Toddlers in Melbourne

MelbournePienaars

Hi there

I would like to recommend the following book which i picked up at Borders here in Melbourne.

It is called "Melbourne for under fives" by John Hinman and it covers the best of everything all over Melbourne for babies, toddlers, preschoolers.

The book covers various itesm such as playgrounds, baby friendly restaurants, softplay and play centres, family friendly swimming pools and on and on. The book covers area in North South East and West in all chapters for each item.

It names places, give the address & phone number and then detaisl exactly what is there, what faciloities it has etc (inc baby changing info) as well as comments on the place by mums in melbourne.

SO far it has helped us have a fab time - yesterday we took it tips drove to St Kilda and watched dolphins frolick in the bay as we ate lunch. lovely lovely.

Hoping this will help some other families as well.

It really is such a fab book which I wish we had had on our first trips to Melbourne!

Regards

Tarryn

Hi there

I would like to recommend the following book which i picked up at Borders here in Melbourne.

It is called "Melbourne for under fives" by John Hinman and it covers the best of everything all over Melbourne for babies, toddlers, preschoolers.

The book covers various itesm such as playgrounds, baby friendly restaurants, softplay and play centres, family friendly swimming pools and on and on. The book covers area in North South East and West in all chapters for each item.

It names places, give the address & phone number and then detaisl exactly what is there, what faciloities it has etc (inc baby changing info) as well as comments on the place by mums in melbourne.

SO far it has helped us have a fab time - yesterday we took it tips drove to St Kilda and watched dolphins frolick in the bay as we ate lunch. lovely lovely.

Hoping this will help some other families as well.

It really is such a fab book which I wish we had had on our first trips to Melbourne!

Regards

Tarryn

Hi, Tarryn !

Wow, thanks for that info ! Would you mind giving the ISBN number of the book, that we might get hold of it through Amazon or so ?

We're hoping and dreaming of a job for hubby in Melbourne ...

Alida

Thanks so much. This book looks very good and i will look out for it.

no problem!

Have had 2 fabulous days out as a result of this book which included sipping a latte while watching dolphins frolick in the sea in front of me at St Kilda as well as a fun time for my little one at a farm where she milked cows, played with baby animals etc.

Have lots of things lined up - to-do from the book ... as time and money will allow :-)

Sounds wonderful - I laughed at myself in terms of my own gender stereotypes when i saw that the book was written by a man! It is wonderful to see the changing times!

Yes, there are always wonderful things to do with your kids and so little money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But is good to know there are still things that dont have to cost a lot!

• 2 weeks later...