The best City???

gerhardtpieters

Hi Gerhardt

That is like asking what is the best car, or the best meal, or the prettiest girl! It all depends on what work you do, where the highest demand for that job is, what you can afford, what you aspire to, what kind of weather you like, what sort of lifestyle you are looking for! Phew, now that I have that off my chest, how about you tell us the kind of place you would like to live in and then we may be able to give you ideas of where in Australia you may find a place like that!

Hi Gerhardt

That is like asking what is the best car, or the best meal, or the prettiest girl! It all depends on what work you do, where the highest demand for that job is, what you can afford, what you aspire to, what kind of weather you like, what sort of lifestyle you are looking for! Phew, now that I have that off my chest, how about you tell us the kind of place you would like to live in and then we may be able to give you ideas of where in Australia you may find a place like that!

Hi Mara,

Thank you for your reply

Were the most jobs are available. We realy need to go to any place in Australia

Thx Gerhardt

Hi Gerhardt

Right, you want to know where the most jobs are available, so now you have to tell us what you do for a living. Then we may be able to tell you where the greatest demand in Australia would be for your occupation.

Hi Mara,

Thank you for your reply

Were the most jobs are available. We realy need to go to any place in Australia

Thx Gerhardt

If I was you I would go to a site like Seek.com.au and do a search in your line of work. You’ll get a pretty good idea of where the most work is in what you do. The same goes for salaries.

Kom Sydney toe, dit is 'n m*ers lekker plek! Hoekom?! Sommer!!! LOL!!! :ilikeit:

Wag dit klink sommer na 'n m$#@ers plek met m$#@ers mense soos jy, nie enige moontlike werke daar wat jy van weet nie?

Thx Gerhardt

Kom Sydney toe, dit is 'n m*ers lekker plek! Hoekom?! Sommer!!! LOL!!! :ph34r:

A very distant second place after Perth! :ilikeit:

A very distant second place after Perth! :ilikeit:

How can anyone still doubt this...