Braai in Melbourne 07/10/06

Mara

We want to arrange a picnic/braai on Saturday 7th October 2006 at 11am at either Studley Park or Albert Park. I am hoping that those of you that are interested in attending will post a reply here, but it appears that all the SA's in Melbourne have disappeared!

Please check the calendar for details! :rolleyes::ilikeit::whome:

Mara

Come on folks, where are you all?

Do you want to tell me that I am the only person that is going to attend this braai/picnic in Melbourne.

Obviously you are all such together folk that you don't need any other South African company!

Wellllllll, Melbourne must have a good influence on everybody!

Hi Mara,

What a pity, I am flying out to Melbourne on 18 September for a LSD and an interview. Flying out again on 30 September. I would have loved to make the braai.

I am meeting with my current company and chances are good that I can get a transfer on a 457 to Melbourne.

On the subject on getting together in Melbourne; what do you suggest to meet some SA's in Melbourne during this time to chat about suburbs, schools etc?

Almal moet nou styf duim vashou vir my asb :ilikeit:

Hopelik volunteer ek binnekort heel eerste vir jou volgende braai Mara.

Groete,

A.

Hi Nog Eeen

We are actually having a braai, this weekend, Saturday 23rd, at our home, with some SA friends, you would be more than welcome to attend. Email me direct on mara at aanet dot com dot au and I will give you our adress and telephone details. We would love to meet you.

Mara

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Nog Eeen

We are actually having a braai, this weekend, Saturday 23rd, at our home, with some SA friends, you would be more than welcome to attend. Email me direct on mara at aanet dot com dot au and I will give you our adress and telephone details. We would love to meet you.

Mara

Hi Mara,

I'm relocating to Melbourne within 2 weeks or so and it would be great to make new friends at that side of the Tasman sea. Please let me know when the next braai is going to be.

Kind Regards / Groete

Nico.

Hi Nico,

I have PM'd you my mobile telephone number. If there is anything we can do for you to make the transition easier, please call, you have my email on the above message. We are always willing to help a fellow SA.

You won't have to wait for a braai, we visit with each other often!

Mara