Redcliff area

WMC

Hi Guys

Is there anyone who lives in the Redcliff area near Brisbane thats active on this forum.I would like to get in contact with such a person.

I live about an hour and fifteen minutes away from Redcliff. I have visited the area several times. Perhaphs I can help you!

We live in Banyo about half an hour from Redcliff. Da Female and Sheila2oz lives closer. What can we help you with?

Hi Guys

Would like to know if theirs schools,shopping mall,what the weather and people is like.Just the normal things a family would like to know about a new town.

Thanx a Million for your back feed.

Regards

WMC

visited there last year and i loved that area and its new developments...ppl were fab

HI

I don't know about the schools, how they are etc, but there is like 2 primary schools, state high school, a christian school and several daycare centres,

There is a shopping centre, but no Westfield Mall. The shops in the centre are, K-Mart, Coles, etc but not as big as the Westfield in North Lakes, which is about 8km away.

Nice beachfront, with 2 beaches where you can swim, also a swimming pool area with picnic facilities. A jetty where you can fish from, beachfront shops and restaurants.

We only visit the beach etc, the shopping centre by occasion. The local transport offices is also located in Redcliffe, the shopping centre is actually located in Kippa-Ring, which is like 2km from Redcliffe. There is also a state hospital in Redcliffe.

If you need more specific information, PM me and I'll try to help out.

Carelene