Anton welgemoed: Searching for a better life

Anton welgemoed

Hi all new Aussies fresh out of Africa :ilikeit:

My wife and I are in the process of immigrating/searching for work down under. We have decided that we need to make a change for the better to give ourselves and our two boys (11 and 13 ) a better future. We live in Pretoria and I am a teacher at Monumentpark (Head of department) and my wife is a senior scientist at Armscor where she does quality control. My reason for joining this forum is to gain info from other people regarding the process. I have family living in Sydney .

Thank you for the opportunity

Anton W

Welcome. I hope all goes smoothly for you. I think you are doing the best thing for your kids future. Having family here when you arrive will be a big plus.

Welcome Anton and family,

Many ex-Pretorianers members and we have all been able to settle well here. You will to. Good Luck.

Welcome!

Are you also heading for Sydney then? It's always good to have family or friends here when you get here! I see you live in Pretoria - Try to attend one of Pippa's Coffee Club Meetings - its' amazing how much you learn from sharing with other ppl in the same boat.... Good luck with everything - Shout if you need any info we can help you with! :blush: