ystervarkie2006: Groot LSD Trip!

ystervarkie2006

G'day all

My wife & I have travelled the world on one BIG LSD trip, and WA won 1st place. (Chrissy in Margaret River sealed it.) We'll return to Perth Dec06 to rest our passports and get a puppy. We're both doctors infected with wonderlust but it's now time to grow up and settle down. Hope to meet some of you in Perth, (or in JHB while we pack our few things).

Bye

Well, I don't need to tell then, that you are choosing a very cool place to settle down in (and choose a puppy!) :D We l-o-v-e Perth - and its on days like today, endless "bluer than blue" skies and endless (even bluer! :P ) ocean, the sun is gorgeous, not a breath of wind.... that we feel so privileged to be able to live in a place like this - a balm for the weary soul :ilikeit: !

Good luck with the impending move, guys. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. Cheers 'till then :D

Hi there!

We'll be pleased to welcome you to our huge expanse of wonder here in WA. It really is special, isn't it? Glad to hear you will be joining us soon. Enjoy the last few months of wandering. :ilikeit:

Greetings,

Dreamy