urgently seeking employment in retail or key account management

gerhardtpieters

My family and I would like to immigrate to Australia and in order for us to qualify for residency I need a job offer. I have experience in the Car Rental industry at Avis and Dollar Thrifty Car Rental as a Key Accounts Manager. I also have experience in retail management. I am not neccesarily looking for a management position at first, but just anything along these lines.

I am including a copy of my CV - any help or advice will be appreciated.

Yolande

Curriculum_Vitae_yolande.doc

My family and I would like to immigrate to Australia and in order for us to qualify for residency I need a job offer. I have experience in the Car Rental industry at Avis and Dollar Thrifty Car Rental as a Key Accounts Manager. I also have experience in retail management. I am not neccesarily looking for a management position at first, but just anything along these lines.

I am including a copy of my CV - any help or advice will be appreciated.

Yolande

Hi Yolande,

I have had a look at your CV just for interest sake. I don't know of any jobs unfortunately but can I make a suggestions? You need to Australianize your CV, iow you need to change it the way they do it.

If you PM me your email adress I will be happy to send you mine and you can look at the layout and change yours. The aussies are not that worried about your duties but want to see your achievements.

Hope that helps

Cheers

T

Hi Yolande,

I have had a look at your CV just for interest sake. I don't know of any jobs unfortunately but can I make a suggestions? You need to Australianize your CV, iow you need to change it the way they do it.

If you PM me your email adress I will be happy to send you mine and you can look at the layout and change yours. The aussies are not that worried about your duties but want to see your achievements.

Hope that helps

Cheers

T

Thank you for your response - that will be great my e-mail as follows gerhardtp@nudebt.co.za

Yolande

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Yolande,

Hope that helps

Cheers

T

Hi There ,

T please if you help me here aswell .. sorry to be so nosey but a freind of mine also looking for a job sponsorship in the marketing field .. he sent me his CV but like you say it must Australianized ..

my e mail address is mandtpedersen@bigpond.com

Thanx Mike .