Picnic / Braai Brisbane 26 July 2008

Madelein

Picnic / Braai on Saturday 26 July 2008.

From 10.00 am

Nudgee Beach - our usual spot. There will be balloons to show the way...

Everyone welcome.

Will all the moms please PM me with their children's names - I am going to make surprise packets for the kiddies to enjoy for the day. Also, please let me know if they are allergic to anything, so it won't be included?

Looking forward to see everyone again and meet the Newbies.

Madelein

Edited by Riekie

Hi Madelein, oe dit klink lekkerrrrrr!!! Was nog nie vantevore by een van die byeenkomste nie en as ek nie werk nie gaan ons 'n draai kom maak. :unsure:

Picnic / Braai on Saturday 26 July 2008.

From 10.00 am

Nudgee Beach - our usual spot. There will be balloons to show the way...

Everyone welcome.

Will all the moms please PM me with their children's names - I am going to make surprise packets for the kiddies to enjoy for the day. Also, please let me know if they are allergic to anything, so it won't be included?

Looking forward to see everyone again and meet the Newbies.

Madelein

Great Madelein!! Jy's 'n ster!!

Sal die boodskap oordra.

PM vir Riekie en vra haar op die Braai en datum op die Homepage van die forum te sit, dan kan almal dit sien.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Madelaine,

We will be there 2 adults and 2 kids.We arrived in Brissie 3 weeks ago and are anxious to meet some people..

Eileen

Hi Everyone

It looks like we're going to have a nice time on Saturday. For those mums that haven't PM'ed me with their kiddies names & age, please do. I need to know the numbers and I don't want any of the kids feeling "out" because they didn't get their surprise.

Look forward to meet you all!

Regards

Madelein

Hi Madeleine.

Sien jou saterdag en dankie vir die reelings. Ek het my seun se detail vir jou gestuur.

Sien uit om al die nuwe mense te ontmoet.

Cheers vir eers

Sheila2oz

Hi Everyone / Hallo almal!

Due to really crappy weather, the Picnic/BBQ has been cancelled. / Weens die aaklige weer, is die Piekniek/Braai vir eers gekanselleer

We can all decide on another date for a gettogether. / Ons kan almal besluit op 'n latere datum vir 'n bymekaarkom.

I already bought all the prezzies for the kiddies, but will keep it safe till the next date. / Ek het al die geskenkies vir die kinders gekry, sal dit mooitjies bere tot die volgende datum.

Thanks,

Madelein