Recruiting in Rockhampton

Nicki G

Hi Folks

I thought I would let you know, I have landed a job doing recruitment here in Rocky. I am trying to get them to look at helping companies with sposorships so we we see how it goes. I start the middle of July this year and I will let you guys know if there are any sponsored jobs available. It is a lovely town, regional so not huge but it is great I love it here

Nicki

Hey Nicki G, Welcome and congrats on the new job. We are "neighbours" work in Gladstone but stay in Tannum Sands. Good of you to think about others with the sponsored jobs.

Hallo Nicki,

My name is Jannette, and yes, i am really looking for someone in Australia to assist me. I would prefer to settle in Sydney, as my sister has immigrated there. At this moment I am still in SA, but are looking for a company to sponsor me. I am a Financial Assistant / Payroll Coordinator for about 9 years now. Other experience are in the Insurance Industry, being a underwriter and climbed the ladder to a Section Head over 3 staff members. I have also been a excecutive secretary for a Financial Director of a Milling Factory in Pta West for 6 years. I have a very stable record. If you need my Resume, I will e-mail that to you.

For now I am busy getting my pasport ready for myself and my son of 14, and selling my house. I will rent rather, so that if something comes up, I have little to worry about and things and happen faster.

Please let me know if you hear from any sponsor.

Thank you

Jannette

As you will see we are awaiting the 175 app. In the interim if something else comes up we will most certainly go for it. We have been looking specifically at the Rockhapmton and Gladstone area. If you are in minig ang engineering it seems fine. I am in projects and management and have not been successful so far. If you focus on this area I would love to also send you my detail so we can see. Still searching.

Hi All

Thanks for the interest. I will keep this thread running so that I can let you know on progress

Nicki

Hi Folks

I thought I would let you know, I have landed a job doing recruitment here in Rocky. I am trying to get them to look at helping companies with sposorships so we we see how it goes. I start the middle of July this year and I will let you guys know if there are any sponsored jobs available. It is a lovely town, regional so not huge but it is great I love it here

Nicki

Hi

My best friends Elmarie and Vossie are also in Rockhampton and we would also like to join them there. Currently I m working as a Manufacturing Manager with a company that manufactures Paving, Building Blocks and Precast walling. Would like to find out if there are any opportunities in Rockhampton?

Hii There

I did PM you

• 1 month later...

Hi Nicki

I am a qualified carpenter from South Africa looking for a sponsor. I have researched Rockhampton on the internet - it sounds like a great place to live.

If you hear of any sponsors, please let me know.

Kind regards

Lloyd

Hi Nicki

I am a qualified carpenter from South Africa looking for a sponsor. I have researched Rockhampton on the internet - it sounds like a great place to live.

If you hear of any sponsors, please let me know.

Kind regards

Lloyd

Lloyd,

Hi, definitely not saying that I can help, but are you of the younger generation (age wise)? and are you a carpenter or a cabinet maker? Let me know then we take it from there.

Regards,

Benita

Hi Benita

I am a trade qualified carpenter, and have just turned 40. I have about 10 years experience in carpentry, although I do have a certificate in cabinetmaking and wood machining as well.

Appreciate your reply.

Kind regards

Lloyd

Hi Folks

Nicki

Hi NIKKI ,

Please give us a call we are n Rockhampton from Pietermaritzburg our phone number 49227785 ...cell 0404616818.e mail address mandtpedersen@bigpond.com

Mike Tracey

Hi

My best friends Elmarie and Vossie are also in Rockhampton and we would also like to join them there. Currently I m working as a Manufacturing Manager with a company that manufactures Paving, Building Blocks and Precast walling. Would like to find out if there are any opportunities in Rockhampton?

Hi

We have become good friends with Elmarie & Vossie what wonderful people, my nickname for Elmarie is Florence Nightingale, she loks after all the SA people who come to Rocky. We are from PMB.

Tracey & Mike

Hii There

I did PM you

Hi Nikki

I am in IT (System Manager in Aussie terms), mainly email server and file servers. I am looking for an opportunity to be sponsored across. In the process currently of applying for 175. Do you know of anything in your area? My wife is a pre-school teacher (Grade R).

Thank you

Regards

Paul Ley

• 2 years later...

Hello there. I see it is 2 years + since you originally captured your message.

We have family in Tannum Sands and would desperately like to find a sponsor for my husband as he is over the age ceiling for the normal channel of immigration.

Have you managed to progress with your innovative idea. My husband is a Facilities Manager but has years and years of experience in maintenance management for large industries.

Perhaps you have moved on from Rockhampton but any advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jeanette Bosch