Company in Perth looking for Cisco people

Cas

I was really hoping that when I got to Aus, I would be in a position to help some more South Africans across and I think I might be able to do this now.

I know that the rules technically state that I shouldn't post this here so I will be completely honest and say that I am a recruiter. I have, however, been a member of this forum for some time so I'm hoping that you will all forgive me. We have a client based in Perth who is prepared to offer sponsorship (and some relocation assistance!!) for the following positions:

Senior Cisco VOIP engineer

Senior Cisco Architect

Snr Infrastructure Manager

Microsoft Solution Architect

Sharepoint/MOSS Architect.

If you would like to know more about any of these roles, please will you PM me and I'll happily contact you back.

Thanks all.

Cas

Hi

I would like to apply for the Snr Infrastructure role. I have been employed asa IT Manager with 10 years experience.

All WAN and LAN equipment are Cisco and remote connection in WAN are via Ciso VPN Client.

Please find my CV attached.

Thanks

Kavil

I was really hoping that when I got to Aus, I would be in a position to help some more South Africans across and I think I might be able to do this now.

I know that the rules technically state that I shouldn't post this here so I will be completely honest and say that I am a recruiter. I have, however, been a member of this forum for some time so I'm hoping that you will all forgive me. We have a client based in Perth who is prepared to offer sponsorship (and some relocation assistance!!) for the following positions:

Senior Cisco VOIP engineer

Senior Cisco Architect

Snr Infrastructure Manager

Microsoft Solution Architect

Sharepoint/MOSS Architect.

If you would like to know more about any of these roles, please will you PM me and I'll happily contact you back.

Thanks all.

Cas

Edited by kavil

Hi

I would like to apply for the Snr Infrastructure role. I have been employed asa IT Manager with 10 years experience.

All WAN and LAN equipment are Cisco and remote connection in WAN are via Ciso VPN Client.

Please find my CV attached.

Thanks

Kavil

hey...dont place personal info on the net..be careful dude

Edited by Jordy

Guest natalie3

Im sorry...but i cant let this slide...why do you have to be so nasty about this?..why cant dont you just give him honest advice..

"hey...dont place personal info on the net..be careful dude"

I think that was just mean.... :unsure:

Oh... CAS.. thanks for the offer of sponsorship!..there are many that are grateful for your post.

Edited by natalie3

H Cas

Thanks for the post - :unsure:

I've forwarded it to my bf... let's see what he say...

L