Suzanna: new in town

Suzanna

My name is Susanna, and I am from the Cape. I am very excited to find this forum. I want to leave here as soon as possible, the crime in our area has become more than we can live with. For me the sooner the better.

I don't speak Afrikaans so was a bit shy to join, as I notice you mostly all do. But I will do my best. As you all seem such nice tolerant people ( I have heard this from my friends) I am sure you wont mind me only speaking in English.

Now a little about myself, I am a coloured person and a lesbian with one child. I only mention my sexual orientation to people like you, but it is nice for others joining because maybe there is the same, and we can share all the joys and tears of being single mothers and moving to Australia.

I look forward to much chatting and discovery about how it is best to get to Australia. I am a beautician by trade.

Thanks Suzanna

Hi there Suzanna/Susanna B)

Welcome to the forum. We have no problem with speaking English, as you would have noticed. Hope you find all the answers to your immigration questions on this forum.

Greetings,

Dreamy

Welcome Suzanna, hope your dream of a new life in Australia is realised!

Mara

Hi Suzanna B)

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find all the help you need here for your migration. Most people speak English so I don't think you will have a problem at all. How far along the track are you with your application or have you just decided it's time to make a move?

Good luck and see you around the forum. B)