Logo: Introducing ourselves!!

Logo

Hi Everyone

Here is a little about us.........

Hi I am Gideon a 31 year old father-to-be, christian, attorney (excuse the oxymoron). I enjoy reading, computer gadgets and fly fishing.

And I am Liesl, a 29 year old, pregnant with my first child and also a christian. I am also an attorney but not practising at present. I enjoy travelling, reading baby books & magazines and I really love dogs.

We live in Joburg.

We went to Sydney last November and loved it!!! We have also been to the coffee club twice and have met wonderful, like-minded people.

We are hoping to move to Sydney at the end of 2007 or early 2008. We are currently studying to supplement our degrees, we then have to be admitted as solicitors in NSW before we lodge our application.

Any advice or just a chat would be more than welcome.

Cheers

Gideon & Liesl

Hi, welcome. There are plenty of helpful, friendly people on this forum so you are in good company. All the hard work and studying will pay off in the end. Congratulations on your soon to be new addition to the family.

Hi there Liesl & Gideon,

Good luck on your studies and on the expected baby. May you have a peaceful time in SA until you can relocate to Aus.

Greetings,

Dreamy

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here and find answers to all your questions that you might have on immigrating. Good luck with the studies & expected baby as well.

Cheers

Hello Gideon,

At last!!! Baie bly dat julle ook die forum gejoin het! Geniet dit, want hier is soveel inligting!

Groete,

Pippa

B)

Guest Sunshine Sister
... father-to-be, christian, attorney (excuse the oxymoron)....

B)

Hey there Gideon, Liesl and Bubby,

Welcome to our forum. Hehehehehe, LOL, loved your bit as quoted, :o I can already see you fitting in with us perfectly. We have loads in common - parents, Christians, from Joburg and living in Sydney. Please shout if I can help somehow. Looking forward to having you on the forum.

Love

Sunshine Sister

B)

Hi Gideon & Liesl

We've met at the Irene coffee club meetings. Welcome on board.

I admire the effort that you people are putting into realising your dreams of migration. With a commitment like that you will no doubt succeed.

All of the best.

G'day from across the other side of the Indian Ocean!

I was interested to hear that you were a Christian, as I have been also for many years.

Reading this weekend's Australian Financial Review, I noticed that the housing market is stable in Sydney, yet many Australians are still voting with their feet to leave Melbourne and Sydney, both cities now having a low growth in housing starts. Instead, most young Australians are shifting to Perth and Brisbane, according to Aust Bureau of Stats.

Do Aussies know something that outsiders don't know about the quality of life in other parts of Australia??

. . . . Just thought I'd test your inquisitive minds!

Hi guys,

Welcome to the forum, I know you will find a lot of help and support here.

I'm also an attorney but luckily my husband is an electrician so we are planning on going over on a skilled visa and at first I will be a stay at home mom. Don't know if I'll ever do the conversion exams.

Best wishes for studies.

Sulona