Other SAFFA's in Joondalup/Carramar

mark&nicole

Hi Everyone :blush:

We moved to Carramar a few months ago and would love to meet other South African's in the Joondalup/Carramar area.

We really love the suburb and want to get to know some of our South African neighbours who we can get together with for a braai and a good old 'home from home' chat now and again.

Nicole, Mark & Kaitlynn (3)

Hi Nicole and Mark,

I know a Mark from SA who stays in Carramar. Could it be the same Mark who sold me my first Aussie car in Afrikaans at Northcity Holden?

Regards

Eugene

Hi Mark & Nicole,

We are in the Butler area, next to Clarkson.

Give us a pm with your number and we can make an plan.

Cheerio

Kathy

Friends of mine are ex-saffers in Carramar, i will ask her if she is keen to meet up with u guys, she is in SA this week due to a death in the family, i will get in touch with her after this week though and get back to you... PM me your email addy and i can get her to contact u that way.

cheers

Candice

Hi Everyone :ilikeit:

We moved to Carramar a few months ago and would love to meet other South African's in the Joondalup/Carramar area.

We really love the suburb and want to get to know some of our South African neighbours who we can get together with for a braai and a good old 'home from home' chat now and again.

Hi Nicole,

How is Kaitlynn, better? We still need to get together soon. Maybe next weekend? I will call you soon.

Candice

Edited by CandiceM

Hi Nicole, Mark and Kaitlynn

We live in Kinross feel free to drop us a PM and we can make a plan.

Des, Jane, Paul (8) Suzanne (3)

Hi, Also living in Kinross for past 3 months. If there is a braai or barbie on some time please invite.

Adriaan, Liesl and kids (2, 5 & 7)

reply to adutoit@srk.com.au

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone :)

Hi Guys

We moved to Perth from Mildura Vic 3 months ago and are living in Mindarie. We dont know any other South African's yet, so give me a call and we can get together

Rene Smit

0421 253 824

Smit-Family@bigpond.com

Hi Mark, Nicole & Kaitlyn

We have been in Perth, Joondlup for 7 weeks now and would also like to meet saffers in this area. Pm me your details and we can make a plan to get together. :)

Regards

Christo, Petro, Jaco (16), Chivonne (12), Chante (4)

Hi Mark, Nicole & Kaitlyn

Hi we also stay in the North.

Ursula,Albert and our little girl Danielle[4]

Cheers

We will be comming to Joondalup once the Visa comes through, hopefully before November. Would love to stay in touch.

• 1 month later...

"Almost Aussie" Dit is dieselfde Mark, ons het twee weke terug ons Astra by hom gekoop en daarna 'n lekker braai hy sy huis gehad. Mark, ons moet weer so maak.... sal jou bel.

Our visas were approved on the 18th August and we will land in Perth on the 26th September. I am going to work in Joondalup and will stay in the area.

Hi!

We are in Tapping, 2 kids - 2 and 5. Been in Perth for 3 mnths, always ready for a lekker braai! You can send me pm's and we can have a big braai at our house sometime. Would love to meet you guys!

Regards

Madelaine

hi

Maybe all of us living up in the north can get together for a braai or bbq sometime?????????

Regards

Petro

Good idea.....

Who has the size Patio? Who has the Barbecue? Come on guys, we bring our own, bring ourselves and let's do it!!!!!

I have the Patio but no barbecue!!!

It would be so nice, I think emotionally we could all do with this.

Tomorrow is SA against Aussie Rugby in SA would be nice if somebody perhaps had "Foxtel" and the facility for us to get together and cheer our Guys on.

Cheers

Kathy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We are in Tapping and have one kid,a lekka braai to meet fellow South Africans would be nice :ilikeit:

cheers

Hi,

We moved to Innaloo 2 weeks ago and would also want too meet new people. I know there is a coffee club every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month not far from Joondalup. It starts from 10 in the morning. Everyone is welcome too join in and meet new people. It is at Gloria Jean Coffee at the Sorrento Quay in Hillary's.

PM me if you need more information or if you are near Innaloo and want a ride for the next one.

cheers