bessie: newbie(s)

bessie

Hi Everyone !

We are new to the forum and just wanted to introduce ourselves!

Firstly thanks for all the great info already received from the forum :ilikeit:

We are a family of three; new addition is a 11 month old bay and he is cute as a button!!! :blink:

Both of us are born and bred in JHB & 29ers.

It seems a bit strange to actually be at this stage…kinda makes it very official.

We decided to pack our bags around March, mostly due to concerns regarding our sons future etc.

So far we have applied and received all our passports and half of the unabridged documents required.

I have posted my ACS skills assessment about a month ago. They have received it and now we wait for feedback. :blush::holy:

Looking forward to chat to you all

Cheers

bessie family

Welkom hier!!!! Alles wat jul nodig het sal jul hier kry. Sterkte !

Vlam

Hey Bessie family - welcome to the forum!

We're all in the same boat here - so read away... and ask questions - they'll be answered!

leigh

Hi Bessie family

All the best with the new venture. It is not an easy one, but well worth while.

Barries

Hi Everyone !

We are new to the forum and just wanted to introduce ourselves!

Firstly thanks for all the great info already received from the forum :blush:

We are a family of three; new addition is a 11 month old bay and he is cute as a button!!! :holy:

Both of us are born and bred in JHB & 29ers.

It seems a bit strange to actually be at this stage…kinda makes it very official.

We decided to pack our bags around March, mostly due to concerns regarding our sons future etc.

So far we have applied and received all our passports and half of the unabridged documents required.

I have posted my ACS skills assessment about a month ago. They have received it and now we wait for feedback. :unsure: :unsure:

Looking forward to chat to you all

Cheers

bessie family

Hi Bessie

We are also new to this forum, what a find! Just by listening to all the positive feedback and info. from those who are already in OZ makes one's decision to go much more convincing and that we ARE doing the right move. We are just waiting for job confirmation, do not know where we will be based yet, just trying to get thru the fustrations of getting our unabridged birth certificates, passports, police clearances etc.

Good luck with everything, it will all fall into place.

Cheers 4 now

Blue